Option file per il jl

« Older   Newer »

1. Noscigoal

User deleted

Reefur's WE8-J-League Option File+SLPM Basic 1.0 XPS/MAX/BIN/CUE

100% translation of all team names including licensed via hex edit

100% translation of all players in all leagues except locked teams ie euro+classic
    (euro is easy and can be done by anyone..but i will have it done in next weeks update)

100% translation of all league names

100% translation of all unlicensed C1 and C2 team names and players(thanks to jayR+lostinnil and winning11.com.cn team and sunjun and louie!)

99999 WEN POINTS

No stats changed(only edited fake players)

2004 2nd half roster data/player data used(fake players edited to closest real player on team)

Classic teams/players locked

Appearances for major stars of all leagues fixed where possible(didnt go too overboard as fancy faces cause slowdown)

Boots assigned to "stars" just like k-league was done by default(lets you see who is a star)

Few transfers done....ie Mboma/Alpay/T.Suzuki/Toda..

Player numbers corrected(may have missed one or two...forgive me!)

Asian Stars From Europe Unlocked and translated,appearances fixed ie Nakata,Seol,Nakamura,
    Cha Du Ri,Shao Jiayi,Sun Jihai+more

BEC Tero Sasana FC added+correct appearances/numbers

Al Ittihad added+appearances when possible(very little data in english on this team sorry!)

InstallationSTRONGLY ADVISED TO USE FERNANDO 1.0)

1. make a clean iso of your we8-j-league dvd(i would patch with fernando 1.0 here)

2. load up apache2(included)

3. with apache load up your iso

4. insert the included SLPM_657.40 in this folder over the original in the disk(this can be done after patching with fernando!)

5. burn image as slow as possible with recordnowmax/dvddecrypter(free)/nero/alcohol etc....

6. load either your .xps or .max file before you insert your newly burned game(delete old option file)

7. if using bin and cue version...burn bin and cue as slow as possible then go here for instructions on loading
    http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/cd2mem

8. now enjoy your newly patched/option filed we8-j-league in english!

p.s. please report any errors to [email protected] or better yet send me your option file in .xps or .max and ill add in your fixes

p.s. REMEMBER YOU MUST USE SLPM+OPTION FILE FOR EVERYTHING TO WORK AND BE TRANSLATED!!!!!BOTH!!!

Next Update:

HQ badges for c1,c2 unlicensed teams,euro teams unlocked/translated,all players boots assigned+more!(next week+can be easily added to current release without starting over via mem card edit option)

Look out for Reefur's AFC Champions League patch coming this Xmas!(korean+japanese versions)...all database experts welcome to join in on the fun!

THANKS GO OUT TO:
    jayR,lostinnil,winning11.com.cn team,sunjun and louie,Mart,nazzo,leomode,mary jane,rick james(rip),my vaporizer,
    and anyone else i forgot i am sorry! and a BIG BIG shout to all the EVO WEB supporters....without who this wouldnt be possible!
    Everyone thank Mart/showusmiracle/evoweb staff/mods for the bandwidth!...now go play!!

www.showusmiracle.com/reefur/Reefur's_WE8-J-League_Option_File+SLPM_Basic_1.0-BIN-CUE.zip

www.showusmiracle.com/reefur/Reefur's_WE8-J-League_Option_File+SLPM_Basic_1.0-MAX.zip

www.showusmiracle.com/reefur/Reefur's_WE8-J-League_Option_File+SLPM_Basic_1.0-XPS.zip

please report all errors/feedback/positive/negative comments to [email protected]
    (or send me your option file!)
    Evoweb users are welcome to update/use my option file..just give me a shout!

Edited by Noscigoal - 22/11/2004, 13:58

2. Colasante5

User deleted

Azz Nosci, non avevo visto il tuo thread...ho scritto anche io di questo file opzioni nel thread della Fernando 0.1
    Vabbè non importa, viva la completezza delle informazioni

3. bobone

User deleted

ma come l'avranno fatto?? mha...

4. Facundo Emiliano Gallardo

User deleted

please re upload the patch, thanks

3 replies since 22/11/2004, 13:56   245 views