Thread with Karen...Write in English. Please.

« Older   Newer »

1. VINCENZOMJJ

User deleted

If you start a thread in English...
    I can contribute, and maybe answer some doubts people may have.
    Love,
    Karen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this topic you can talk to Karen....... she will respond here directly.
    VINCENZOMJJ

2. mjmylove

User deleted

aww karen my dear you are such an amazing human being
    i love and amire you so much
    By the way do you remember my letter to you about michael look on scream video
    and about how much i admire your work and about Israel
    i love you very much
    may god bless you and your family
    Karen dadoun, Israel
    by the way it's me mjjangel2002 from MJJFORUM
    LOVE YA

Edited by mjmylove - 10/11/2004, 10:20
    Attached Image
    ILMJ.gif

3. VINCENZOMJJ

User deleted

Thanks, mjmylove.

Karen is a marvelous woman, with a strength and grim without comparisons.

4. mjmylove

User deleted

CITAZIONE (VINCENZOMJJ @ 10/11/2004, 10:20)
    Thanks, mjmylove.

Karen is a marvelous woman, with a strength and grim without comparisons.

yeah she's
    she's like a sun light she cure everything she touched just like michael
    i love them both so much
    go karen go michael

5. SienaJackson

User deleted

Hello Karen. My name is Tami and I have love Michael eversince I was 12. I was born w/ many birthdefects and ppl in school and in my family have picked on me alot for my love of Michael but this is WHY I started to love Michael in school. I heard Thriller in 82 or 3 when it came out and I was hooked. I heard a story where his music brang a little girl out of her years long coma and that got me hooked for life and evertime I listened to him I felt like I had a friend when my stepfather made no bones about hating me, I would lock myself in my room and turn MIchael up as loud as reasonable. He toldd me he would stop me from liking MIchael and I said what are you going to do murder me? and my mom told him to back off. I write poetry since I was 8. I want Michael to see my poems that are Michael related. Eve from www.pv4mjj.iscool.net has put several of them in her poetry page and everyone thinks I did a good job on them but I want 2 know what Michael think. I love him very much and I want to show him because they are writen out of love, bc when no one else seems to understand me, Michael is always there and his kind words are what keep me from doing something like the "S" word. (I can see and hear Michael when no one else can. Please don't think I am strange) I have even said this to ppl who think they are a doctor (but they are not) so I owe alot to Michael Jackson and I want to tell him thank you for giving me something to hang on to when I need someone who understands even if it only an astral projection but I appreciate it anyway.
    Friends, Tami L. Cook

6. Karen Faye

User deleted

Hello all my wonderful friends in Italy.
    I first want to tell you how much I love your country. It is truly my
    absolute favorite!
    I talk to so many of you on my personal website. I would visit here more often, but unfortunately, I do not speak Italian. So if you can
    excuse my ignorant lack of linguistic skills, I would love to speak with you all from time to time.
    I have noticed you seem to have many questions, and some doubts
    about our wonderful friend Michael. I would love to be able to shed some love and light to all Michael's fans in Italy.
    Love,
    Karen

7. Karen Faye

User deleted

I would like all of you to know about the rally in New York City on November 11th against Eminem and MTV for the disrespect of his video LOOSE IT. I know most of you can not be there, but Eminem will be performing at the European Music Awards in Milan. I would love to see all Michael's fans who live in the area protest Eminem at this event.
    Love,
    Karen

8. VINCENZOMJJ

User deleted

The initiative to participate in the EMAs is initiated.

We are informing all the Italian forums of this initiative.

The adhesions of the fans that will want to participate attend.
    According to you Michael would agree to a presence of the fans to the EMAs?

Edited by VINCENZOMJJ - 10/11/2004, 18:52

9. Karen Faye

User deleted

Michael appreciates all of the fans all over the world that stand up for him. If you go to MJJSource.com you can see his own words. Eminem disrespected Michael and his family. He would love to see his Italian fans stand up for him. I would love for you to send me pictures of all the fan support from this event so I can show him.
    Love,
    Karen

10. VINCENZOMJJ

User deleted

We will post on this topic the photos of the fans that will participate.
    If you have the possibility, do they also insert her on MJJSource?

11. VINCENZOMJJ

User deleted

I correct Karen that the EMAs will be to Tor di Valle - Rome - (Caput Mundi)

Edited by VINCENZOMJJ - 10/11/2004, 19:45

12. MISSJACKSON73

User deleted

This I have written to the Italian fans in this topic (MTV EMA ROMA )

I don't sincerely marvel me of these reactions.
    But it is also true that as usual it doesn't stir anybody.

A long time ago' is made the same thing against the sony! remembers? And there had opened also absurd polemics, to the end in inghilterra have made a great protest, there were thousand of fans of the whole world against the sony, inclusive michael!
    And doesn't seem me that has him has bothered!!!! has participated gladly Rather contrarily, know very well that he doesn't have hair on the language, and if' a thing is not him' openly tells well it and clearly!
    The sony has damaged him quite a lot, but we was together everybody to protest....

Here instead that and' against eminem, do you worry you????
    But does go crazy???? Moreover it is also found in italia. Where the Italian fans always complain that michael doesn't often come from us.... I now start to think the why.'
    Not look at alone michael as a singer, if you care really to him and' you have so much anger in body for what is' happening, now and' the moment to react and to make to see that the Italian fanses exist. Above everything to make to understand to those as eminem that even if michael is fighting not this battle and' alone but all the fanses of the world are next to him. And that they are not had to allow to make him/it ridiculous or to insult him in a song to be successful!
    I there will be' to protest against eminem, even if will be in few.... I do only it to make to understand to Eminem, that the true artist and' Michael, and' not a buffoon as him! I would like only that for once the Italian fanses they were united and buries the ax of war!

Edited by MISSJACKSON73 - 10/11/2004, 20:10

13. mjfan80

User deleted

hi karen
    first: sorry for my english, is not so good
    unfortunately here in italy is not so easy to organiza a demostration.... because the italian fan club, michaelmania, doesn't coperate for demostration
    they do a good job on other front... but no on the demostration for they reason...

so without the help of the "official" dan club is not so easy... because we can reach only the fan with internet and here in italy internet is not so diffuse... less than 20% have a internet connection.... so we can "talk" only with a few fans...

in our community we have more than 900 fans... but italy is big... and a really few are near or not so far from rome.... so is not aeasy to reach a good number of fan

and many fans think that make a demostration on this occasion can generate a really bad press coverage...
    infact in many occasion the press made bad coverage of italian demostration

me and my community organizaid in past som demostratione... for the sony affair and 2 candle light... and with the exlusion of one candle light we receive bad treatment from the italian press... they always say that mj have few fans... because we can't reach more than 30-fans... :-(

i know is sad to say... but italy is a strange country

if there isn't mj in person is not easy to make fans move form thousand of miles (rome is on center of italy... and for example is realy far from Milan), expecially if there is the risk that a demostration can take like a bad thing

i don't know if we can organize somthing good for the EMA

we make, i think, a good job on other front (email, phone call exc.. at the radio station or tv). for example I had a specially contact with a MTV program and they aired some videoclip of me supporting mj and tell that eminem did bad...

don't think, if we will not something big for ema, that italy doesn't support michael... is just here is more difficult, then in other country, make demostration....

14. almabranca

User deleted

It's hardly to believe that we are really talking to the real KAREN FAYE....

But here goes...

This is an atempt to promote myself as a song writter and composer...

So give it a try and download my music at:

Personal site:
    www.almabranca.com

Remixes and covers:
    www.almbranca.com/michaeljackson

Michael Jackson support song
    www.almabranca.com/victorious

I would be very happy if I could "spread" my music around Michael Jackson fans and friends... Maybe Michael could help me out of my misery and frustration of leaving my songs on a drawer...

Edited by almabranca - 10/11/2004, 20:58

15. Karen Faye

User deleted

I am not sure I understand Missjackson73.
    Michael was planning a trip to Rome, but could not fulfill this
    wish because of his present legal situation. His passport has been
    taken from him, so he can not travel until the trial is over.
    The Sony rally was successful, thanks to all the fans who stood behind Michael. Mr. Motola was fired from his positon at Sony.
    I think the music industry needs to improve it's standards. There is not much popular music that is inspiring anymore. Here in America, most of the popular music is about sex, drugs and greed. I find that sad for our children.
    Michael helped pave the way for artists like Eminem, and for Eminem to hold such disrespect for those who went before him should not be acceptable. This disrespect for us, as a buying public
    will continue, unless we let it be known that this is not acceptable.
    I have a 13 year old daughter and I would prefer her inspiration come from Michael instead of Eminem.
    We are making a stand here...
    I will do what I can to post photos on MJJSource from the Italian fans support.
    Love,
    Karen

163 replies since 10/11/2004, 08:46   4883 views