::::Intervista a Karen::::Interview to Karen

Tutte le mail tra me e Karen

« Older   Newer »

1. Mjdoc

User deleted

E-mail mia:

Hi Karen,

This is Giacomo, i'm one of the moderators of "THE DREAM MICHAEL JACKSON&KAREN FAYE FORUM", my nick is "MJDOC" (i've changed my NICK in the last days from "DOCTOR111" to "MJDOC").

I haven't written to you before, i'm so excited to talk to you, the real superstar, you don't know how much we love you!!!

You inspire us to work so hard on the forum. Believe in me!

But we don't know a lot about you, about your life, your career, your hobbies, your favourite colour, your favourite food, your favourite drink, something like that.

We'll really appreciate TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOU,...remember WE LOVE YOU!

2. Mjdoc

User deleted

Risposta di Karen:

Hi Giacomo...how are you? I love Michael's Italian fans so much.
    Ask me one question at a time and I will try and answer them for you.
    First, I am not a superstar...Michael is.
    Love,
    Karen

3. Mjdoc

User deleted

E-mail mia:

Hi Karen,
    I'm Giacomo again! I'm pretty well
    Wou! you have replied to me in a while! Believe in me when I say you'r a superstar, you've worked so hard for so many years, with Jonathan Exley, Herbs Ritts and Dick Zimmerman. Martín Scorcesse, Nick Brandt and Francis Ford Coppolla, this is called TALENT, and in you'r work you're GREAT!

I want to make a biography of you through the time:

These are the first 5 questions:
    1)Have you brothers and sisters?
    2)Where are you born?
    3)Are you married? (with children?)
    4)Have have still dreams...that you wish will come true?
    5)You can express 3 desires, wich would be?

Thank you so much!
    Bye,
    Giacomo

4. Mjdoc

User deleted

Risposta di Karen:

hi Giacomo...ok
    1. I have one brother. He is 3 years younger than myself.
    2. I was born in New York City, New York.
    3. Yes, I am married, and have a 13 year old daughter.
    4. I dream that all the selfish and hateful people who are attacking Michael would magically decide to do the right thing and be honest.

My desires would be.
    1. For my daughter to live a full, and happy life, filled with love, contributing to the world in positive ways.
    2. Posessing the ability to help others to be happy, and finding their own love and power within themselves. Learn to love unconditionally.
    3. To support Michael in his fight for justice in the world, and for him to have a clear path to victory.

Love,
    Karen

Edited by Mjdoc - 1/11/2004, 21:03

5. mjmylove

User deleted

aww karen my dear you are such an amazing human being
    i love and amire you so much
    By the way do you remember my letter to you about michael look on scream video
    and about how much i admire your work and about Israel
    i love you very much
    may god bless you and your family
    Karen dadoun, Israel

6. Mjdoc

User deleted

If you want to question something to Karen e-mail me

[email protected]

7. SOULCALIBUR

User deleted

Ciao... Ho bisogno di parlare con Karen... sono anni che cerco di chiederle una cosa....

ma è una cosa che riguarda me e lei è una cosa personale.. non posso postarla quì...

mi puoi aiutare?

HI KAREN, I'm VALENTINA FROM SICILY, I NEED TO SAY TO YOU ONE THING...

I THINK THAT YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND THAT UNDERSTAND MICHAEL'S HEART, AND YOU KNOW WHO IS MICHAEL ... I THINK THAT I UNDERSTAND SOMETHING ABOUT MICHAEL AND I NEED TO TALK WITH YOU, CAUSE ONLY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND...

PLEASE WRITE ME IF YOU CAN, IS VERY IMPORTANT:

MY E-MAIL:

[email protected]

8. magicsmelly

User deleted

Dear Karen!

I am so glad, that Michael has such a loyal & caring friend in you! Even though Michael is surrounded by so many people and a lot consider themselves as his friends, he has very very less of them in reality. You are a beautiful soul, who Michael can trust 100 % and that is so good to know for us, his fans.

I enjoy your communication and dedication very much! Keep going *g*!!

Thank you so much for building a bridge between Michael and his fans around the world.

Love & take care
    "magicsmelly"

9. PYTHONJACKSON

User deleted

Hi sweet Karen,how are you doing? hope fine. My nick is PYTHONJACKSON, but my real name is Sarah. Like Soulcalibur,I'm from Sicily and I'm a friend of Soulcalibur(Valentina)as well.
    I'm the crazy one of this forum and I like to make it funny and joyful,but I have also my sad moments,especially when I see that there are so many cruel people who want that Michael go to jail ,or have problems anyway.
    Like the rest of fans all over the world, I had my sad sad moments.But I don't wanna bore you with my sadness.
    Here in Sicily I've got a group of pals ,MJ's fans with whom I get together
    and organize supporting parties and pacific demos. But when I can afford it, I go up to Rome or Milan to take part to meetings with other fans of this WONDERFUL AND JOYFUL MICHAEL JACKSON AND KAREN FAYE DREAMFORUM.
    I would like to be with them in Rome next thursday to support our Michael,but unfortunately I can't go,because of lack of money.But I will be there with my thought and my heart.Michael needs justice. Michael needs support.And I will support him wherever I am.
    Well, Karen it is nice corresponding with you. I guess you are a very charming and joyful caring person.I bet it!And Michael really needs a person like you by his side.I bet it!

8 replies since 1/11/2004, 08:38   465 views