Gensomaden Saiyuki Forum

Tsuki Ni Kiss No Hanataba O, uno shojo..

« Older   Newer »
`Yaone`
view post Posted on 17/8/2004, 13:59

Non lo conosco ne sono venuta a conoscenza oggi cercando "tsuki" su google o_o fatto sta che ho qualche pagina del manga scansionato e non mi dispiacerebbe trovare info *-* finora ho solo informazioni in inglese ma vorrei sapere se qlkuno di voi ne ha mai sentito parlare o_o ancora meglio se č uscito in italia:Q_ (il manga č edito 1997)

allego qlke immy :Q
ador i disegni* :*18.gif*:

Attached Image: tsuki_pic.jpg

tsuki_pic.jpg

†SouL ĐaRk†
view post Posted on 17/8/2004, 15:09

o_O nn me gusta

`Yaone`
view post Posted on 17/8/2004, 18:17

me si' *.*

MokonaLaPazza
view post Posted on 17/8/2004, 19:24

Mai sentito parlare, spiacente cmq il titolo mi ispira, di cosa parla??

`Yaone`
view post Posted on 17/8/2004, 20:19

qsto č qllo che sono riuscita a trovar

TSUKI NI KISS NO HANATABA O was the first Kitagawa manga I enjoyed reading. I've read her other works before, but I wasn't too interested in them because it seemed like the same kind of story every time. Anyway, I became a huge Kitagawa fan after this story. The story...
Hitomi, a college student, is looking for a boy named Nagatsuki, Atsuya. She met him when she was a child and they made a promise to meet each other, but Atsuya never showed up. Ever since then, Hitomi hasn't been able to trust any guy because of the broken promise.

Although Hitomi was heart-broken by Nagatsuki, Atsuya, she still can't stop thinking or dreaming about him and secretly wants to find him. One night, at a club, a man named Nagatsuki, Atsuya appears in front of her! She asks him if he remembers her and Atsuya says that he does, but when they meet somewhere to be alone, Atsuya becomes cold and tells her that he has no idea who she is and starts to kiss her. Hitomi starts to cry, slaps Atsuya, and runs away.

In the morning, Hitomi wakes up next to Atsuya! Atsuya assures her that he didn't do anything. Atsuya found Hitomi passed out in a park, so he took her to his place. Atsuya takes her out to breakfast and Hitomi explains to Atsuya about the Nagatsuki, Atsuya she used to know when she was a child. Atsuya assures her that he's not that guy.

As the story goes along, Atsuya says things that the Nagatsuki, Atsuya she knew as a child, used to say and wonders if he's really not that child? Hitomi ends up falling in love with Atsuya, but Atsuya won't return her love. But Hitomi won't give up!

I especially loved the ending of this story...it always brings tears to my eyes. Not sad tears, but happy tears.

qui

†SouL ĐaRk†
view post Posted on 17/8/2004, 22:13

lool

6 replies since 17/8/2004, 13:59   258 views