Motorola RAZR "Android - Nokia - WinMobile - World Pc - Console"

Skinner4moto per Maxx v6, also for V3xx skins

« Older   Newer »
rasputin007
view post Posted on 21/4/2007, 22:48

I have found that the latest Maxx stock skins have about another 100 lines of code now finishing at ID 2429. So I have added those to the Maxx V6 module and changed it into Maxx V6 rev.2. But I also build the new Maxx V6 rev.2 module into a S4M enviroment and moved the V3x-Xtreme data files over, so now it is the S4M-Maxx-Xtreme.
In the "groupped elements" there are some new additions, just 4 path entries for the softkey button images (like "Planet3" or "live!"). Those are usually found in the stock default skin. This should mean that when you have a skin with such a anoying softkey image, you can now open the skin and delete the path entry, save the skin and no more "Planet3" or "live!" stuff, at least that was the theory.
Still opening unedited stock skins will crash S4M, so best is to open the stock skin ski file in Wordpad (not Notepad!) and delete every line starting with "5" from ID 2116 downwards to the end and save. Now they will open in S4M (first time you get "wrong format.." message, but that is OK, just save the skin and next time that message is gone cos S4M has saved that ski file now in the correct format.
You might also become a message that you are trying to load a skin of a different model when you open a skin that has been created with the Maxx V6 module. Do as it says and ignore it cos S4M sees that there are about 100 lines of different code between the Maxx-Xtreme module and the Maxx V6 module created skin and displays that warning. Just ignore this message and press "OK". Now save that skin and you will have added those 100 lines of code.
This Maxx-Xtreme can also be used to create V3xx skins since the code is identical, only the "external skin" is different, but S4M does not deal with those.

Download Skinner4moto

Enjoy

Edited by Kimi Raikkonen - 23/4/2007, 08:38

rasputin007
view post Posted on 22/4/2007, 10:43

In the Modding folder are 4 MODs.
- 4x4 mod to create 16 icon skins ( you still need a 16 icon mma to support them)
- a Split skin mod to convert "normal" skins into split skins
- Font-outline mod to enable all font outlines 1 (still not 100% perfect)
- 230x230 Caller-full screen mod
Forgot to mention that.

view post Posted on 23/4/2007, 07:32

Master Member

Group:

Thanks

Web  Top
cioccione
view post Posted on 23/4/2007, 08:54

wonderful!!!!

smilzo-76
view post Posted on 23/4/2007, 22:32

grandioso ora si che mi diverto. non si potrebbe postare una traduzione per gli ignoranti COME Mè da inglese a italiano? per favore?

rasputin007
view post Posted on 24/4/2007, 16:33

Unfortunately my italian is not existing, but if anybody want to translate the english into italian, just open the skilist.csv file and add the italian description into the correct place.
I even have not done the german one and I am german, that's bad!

smilzo-76
view post Posted on 24/4/2007, 19:39

bo, comunque grazie

Net&Jack
view post Posted on 13/3/2008, 12:58

Potreste spiegarmi bene cosa è e come funge ke io d inglese ne capisco veramente poco? Grazie mille....

surgicalknot
view post Posted on 13/3/2008, 13:07

E un programma che ti permette di Creare le Skin, per V6 e V3xx. Il funzionamento non è subito intuitivo (almeno per me che sono una capra) ma se ti vuoi cimentare in costruzione skin QUI , puoi scaricare una guida che ti può aiutare.

QUA un' altra guida.

ciao :fumacb4.gif:

Net&Jack
view post Posted on 13/3/2008, 13:09

Grazie mille, sempre perfetto e preciso nelle risp......

9 replies since 21/4/2007, 22:48   3902 views