« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 19/10/2017, 13:01

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

JMusic general news
Notizie in generale, news varie.

5nt5LO4

Mi sono resa conto che spesso non ho segnalato delle news riguardanti alcuni artisti o band poiche' non erano recensiti nel forum, ma credo sia giusto avere uno spazio x le news, purtroppo a volte non belle. ma che comunque potrebbero pur sempre interessare. Quindi da oggi in questa discussione condividero' tutte quelle news sui vari jrockers, tipo ritiri, matrimoni, guai giudiziari^^ ed ahime' decessi o malattie...anche se non sono stati recensiti.

Purtroppo inauguro questa discussione con l'annuncio di un decesso :angolino:

MIZTAVLA’s drummer Fumiya has passed away.
c5bwyelukaacypw

Fumiya batterista della band MIZTAVLA stava soffrendo da tempo di una malattia che e' improvvisamente peggiorata. Purtroppo e' morto lo scorso 15 ottobre. Nonostante i suoi aggiornamenti e le sue attività su Twitter, non sembrava dimostrarne i segni....
Non si conosce di che tipo di malattia Fumiya soffrisse dato che la sua famiglia non ha voluto farlo sapere. Il funerale e' tenuto in forma privata

Official message:

MIZTAVLA 史弥ですが、以前より患っていました病が悪化した為、意識不明の重体となり、
そのまま意識が戻る事無く、平成29年10月15日急逝致しました。
ご遺族の意向により病名は伏せさせていただきます。
本日ご遺族より、
少し落ち着いたのでファンの皆様、バンド関係者様各位に発表をお願いします
とのご連絡をいただきました。ご報告が遅れましたこと深くお詫び申し上げます。
突然の事に、メンバー、スタッフ共にまだ受け止めきれておりません。
なお、葬儀はご遺族の意向により近親者のみで執り行います。
今までFumiyaの活動を応援してくださった皆様には、心よりお礼を申し上げます。
今後のMIZTAVLAの活動につきましては、追って発表をさせていただきます。
平成29年10月18日
MIZTAVLA

Translate:

MIZTAVLA Fumiya, who had been suffering from the past, because the disease worsened, became an unconscious heavy body,
I was suddenly passed away on October 15, Heisei 19 without consciousness returning as it was.
Depending on the intention of the bereaved families, I will face down the disease name.
From your bereaved family today,
Because I calmed down a bit, please do not hesitate to ask all the fans, band officials
I received a message from you. We sincerely apologize for the delay in reporting.
Suddenly, both members and staff have not received it yet.
Furthermore, the funeral will be carried out only by relatives due to the will of the bereaved families.
To everyone who supported Fumiya’s activities so far, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Regarding the activities of MIZTAVLA in the future, I will make a presentation later.
October 18, Heisei 20
MIZTAVLA

Edited by Valene - 29/4/2023, 13:30

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 31/10/2017, 13:02

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

:angolino:
Di nuovo un membro di una band che scompare senza lasciare traccia...

Yusai’s vocalist has gone missing.

diufal9vwaaw82p

Yusai hanno annunciato che il loro vocalist Amane è scomparso

diufamcueaapjw2

Non sanno dove è e non sono in grado di contattarlo. L'ultima cosa che hanno sentito riguardo ad Amane era che si sarebbe esibito con la band nonostante fosse in "cattiva forma fisica". Ora, i membri chiedono scusa ai fan su twitter, anche se non sanno cosa è successo e continueranno a suonare con solo tre membri. Non sappiamo cosa sia successo a Amane.

Official announcement:

<游彩 雨音 類 についてのお知らせ>
2017-10-30 13:00:00
平素より游彩にご声援を頂きまして誠にありがとうございます。
Vo 雨音 類についてお知らせ致します。
先日よりライブを欠席させていただいておりましたが、本日に至るまで本人と連絡が取れず、現状行方不明という状況にあります。
上記状況を踏まえ、游彩が出演致します10/31 高田馬場 AREA公演よりライブ、インストアイベントについてはGt.慶、Ba.大蛇、Dr.沙久の3名での出演となります事をここにお知らせ致します。
急な発表となり公演を楽しみにお待ち頂いたおりました皆様、並びに関係者様、出演者の皆様に多大なるご迷惑をお掛けする事を深くお詫び申し上げます。
雨音 類については現在ご家族を含め捜索中の為、状況が分かり次第改めてオフィシャルサイトにてお知らせ致します。
なお、大変申し訳ございませんが、ライブチケット代の払い戻しは行いませんので予め御了承ください。誠に申し訳ございません。
※11/22 インストアイベントの参加メンバーについては後日お知らせ致します。
いつもご声援をいただいております皆様に大変申し訳ない状況になり、お詫びの言葉もございませんが、Gt.慶、Ba.大蛇、Dr.沙久の3人で精一杯努めますので、誠に勝手ではございますが引き続きご声援いただけますと幸いに存じます。この度の件、誠に申し訳ございません。
重ねてお詫び申し上げます。
株式会社オング
代表取締役 田中ジュン
游彩 −Gt.慶、Ba.大蛇、Dr.沙久−

Translate:
2017-10-30 13: 00: 00
Thank you very much for your support from Yusai.
I will inform you about Vo Amane.
Although I was absent from the live from the other day, I have not been able to contact him / her until today, and I am in a situation where the current situation is missing.
Based on the above situations, Yusai will be on 10/31 Takadanobaba from AREA performance live, we will inform you about the in store event will be appearances with three people of Gt. Kei, Ba.Orochi, Dr. Saku I will.
We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused to our stakeholders and all concerned parties and performers who are waiting for the performance quickly.
Since Amane is currently searching including family members, we announce you again at the official site as soon as the situation is known.
I am sorry, please note that we will not refund the live ticket fee. I am sorry.
※ Participating members of the 11/22 in store event will be announced at a later date.
We are very sorry for everyone who is always cheered but there is no word of apology, but since we work hard with the three of Gt.Yoshi, Ba.Orochi, Dr. Saku, we are truly selfish I hope you continue to cheer us on. I’m really sorry for the incident this time.
Again we apologize.
Ong Corporation
Representative Director Tanaka Jun
Yusai-Gt.Yoshi, Ba. Orochi, Dr. Saku-

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 3/11/2017, 14:02

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

Victims of Deception vocalist Daichi has passed away
:angolino:

Victims of Deception hanno annunciato che il loro vocalist Daichi e' deceduto il 28 ottobre scorso a causa di una malattia improvvisa.
Di conseguenza, la band ha annullato il resto delle loro date di quest'anno e stanno attualmente stanno discutendo delle attività per il prossimo anno. Il funerale di Daich si è tenuto famigliari e amici.

www.victimofdeception.com/home/

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 4/11/2017, 13:01

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

シェルミィ involved in minor car accident
jpg

シェルミィ (Shellmy) sono rimasti coinvolti in un incidente d'auto mentre si recavano a Sendai, e il loro live è stato annullato il 4 novembre. Fortunatamente nessuno è stato ferito e riprenderanno le loro prestazioni il 6 novembre.

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 2/12/2017, 12:37

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

Yusai has fired their vocalist and will disband.
RszbbmG

Ricordate la news qui sopra di qualche tempo fa? ebbene siamo giunti all'epilogo
Dopo aver perso ogni contatto col vocalist lo hanno licenziato e gli Yusai si scioglieranno dopo il 20/1 ecco tutti i messaggi ufficiali :

Official message:

平素より游彩にご声援を頂きまして誠にありがとうございます。
10月末日よりお知らせしておりましたVo 雨音 類ですが、残念ながら現在もまだ行方が分からない状態は続いております。
この状況を受け、メンバー、ご家族と協議し、非常に残念ではございますが、雨音 類は12月1日をもって游彩を脱退する運びとなりましたことをここにお知らせ致します。
そして10月末日より雨音 類を欠いた3人で活動をして参りましたが、雨音 類 脱退により、游彩4人本来の姿での活動を継続する事を断念せざるを得ない状況になりました事を受け、この度、2018年1月単独東名阪公演「音咲く頃に舞う」を持ちまして游彩は解散する運びとなりました事をここにご報告致します。
活動期間は短くありましたが、当初より今日までご声援頂きましたファンの皆様、及びいつも支えて頂きました関係者の皆様には深い感謝と共に心よりお詫び申し上げます。
最終公演まで残り僅かな期間ではございますが、ファンの皆様と共有出来る時間一つ一つを噛みしめながら、游彩 慶、大蛇、沙久、スタッフ一同、精一杯頑張りますので最後まで変わらぬご声援を頂けますと幸いに存じます。
游彩-慶、大蛇、沙久-
株式会社オング・代表取締役 田中 ジュン

Google Translate:
Thank you very much for your support from Yusai.
It is Vo Amane that we announced from the end of October, but regrettably the situation where we are still unable to find the place yet continues.
In response to this situation, I am very sorry to have consulted with the members and family, but I am writing to inform you that Amane has decided to withdraw from Yusai on December 1st.
And since the end of October we have been working with three people lacking Amane, but due to Amane’s withdrawal, Yusai had to give up abandoning the activities of four people in their original form This time, I will report here that Janus 1, 2018 alone Tomei Osaka Performance “dancing in the time of sound bloom” has been held and Yusai has taken over to dismantle here.
Although the activity period was short, we sincerely apologize to each of our fans who received encouragement until the day from the beginning and everyone concerned who always supported us, with a deep gratitude from our hearts.
Yusai Yoshi, Orochi, Saku, all of the staff will do our utmost to keep the cheers unchanged until the very end, while biting one by one each time you can share with all the fans until the final performance I hope it will be appreciated.
Yusai-Yoshi, Orochi, Saku-
Ong · Corp. Representative Director Tanaka Jun
Guitar: Yoshi (慶)応援してくれてるみんなには本当に申し訳ない気持ちでいっぱいです。
おれたちは今までみんなを沢山悲しませてきました。それなのにまたこんな結論を出してしまって本当にごめんなさい。これまで色んな壁にぶつかる度に、ファンのみんなへの感謝、仲間の大切さ、バンドが出来てる事の幸せ、音楽が、ギターが大好きだって事に気付かされてきました。今こうやって三人で活動してて、その想いは日に日に強くなってます。
だけどやっぱり目の前にある壁を乗り越えることは出来ませんでした。
解散してしまうという実感はまだほとんどないです。
おそらく游彩として最後の日2018年1月21日が終わってから段々虚無感に襲われるんだと思います。悔いしか残らないんだろうなとも思います。
終われば少しずつみんなの記憶から薄れていくんだろうなという寂しさもあります。
自分の進退についてたまに考えたりしますが、游彩としてやるべき事とやりたい事がまだまだ沢山あってその答えを出す余裕がまだないようです。
最後に、単独公演「音咲く頃に舞う」での無料配布音源があります。自分の曲に想いを乗せて精一杯歌います。音楽に出会えて、みんなに出会えて本当に良かったと。解散まで残り僅かな時間ですが、ギターを持ってステージに立つその意味を胸に秘めてみんなに会いに行きます。游彩をやってて良かったと、游彩を応援してて良かったと思われるように。
最後まで宜しくお願いします。

Google Translate:
Everyone who is supporting me is really full of feelings of sorrow.
We have made a lot of sorrow for all of us. Even so, I’m really sorry for giving such a conclusion again. Every time I hit various walls, I have been noticed that I appreciate everyone’s fans, the importance of my friends, the happiness that the band is made, music, I love the guitar. Acting like this now with three people, that feeling is getting stronger day by day.
But I could not get past the wall in front of my eyes.
There is almost no actual feeling that it will be broken up.
Perhaps as Yusai the last day I think that after the end of January 21, 2018 it is attacked by emptiness feeling gradually. I think that only regret will be left.
There is loneliness that it will gradually fade away from everyone’s memory little by little once it ends.
Although I sometimes think about my advancing and retiring, there are still plenty of things to do and want to do as Yusai and I can not afford to answer that yet.
Finally, there is a free distribution sound source at the independent performance “Dance at the time of sound bloom”. I will sing my best to put my thoughts on my songs. I met my music and I was really happy to meet everyone. Although it is a little time remaining until the dissolution, I will have a guitar and stand on the stage Meaning in the chest and going to see everyone. I am glad that you are doing Yusai, so that you may be glad that you supported Yusai.
Thank you to the end.
Yoshi
Bass: Orochi (大蛇)まず最初に、自分の口からこんな風に解散についてコメントをする日が来るとは思いもしませんでした。
みんなの居場所になれるように、みんなの生きがいになれるように、俺はベースを弾く事しか出来なかったけれど、それでもみんなが応援してくれて、本当に嬉しかった。
紛れもなくこのバンド人生は、俺にとっての生きる意味でした。
だから、みんなの気持ちを考えると頭がどうにかなってしまいそうなくらい心が苦しいです。
きっとバンドってみんなのことを幸せにする為に活動するべき筈なのに、最後にこんな形でまた悲しませる結果になってしまって、本当に悔しいし、ただただ申し訳なく思います。
正直言って今の日常からメンバーや応援してくれているファンのみんなとの、かけがえのない時間が消えていくこと、想像したくありません。
沢山の楽しさも幸せも、悔しいことも辛いことも、何もかもこのバンドで経験したことばかりで、真面目に音楽して、みんなと過ごした時間が本気だったからこそ、こういう形で終えてしまうのが本当に悔しいし、悲しいのが本音です。
でもね、本当に幸せでした。
こんなちっぽけな何もない俺と組んでくれたメンバー、応援してくれたみんなには本当に感謝してもしきれません。いつの日か伝えた言葉ですが、俺はみんなと何ら変わりない一人の人間です。みんなも、俺となんら変わらない一人の人間です。それぞれ大事な存在で、どうでもいい人なんていません。
だから、本当に今こうしてみんなに応援してもらってる事が俺にとっては奇跡で、本当に本当に有難い事なんだよ。
みんなにとってどんな存在になれたかはわからないですが、みんなの前で演奏出来て本当に本当に幸せだったよ、こんな俺に大切な瞬間をくれてありがとう。
学業を終えてから、真剣に音楽のみと向き合って走り続けてきて、ずっとずっと続けてきたものなので、今後の事とかは正直言って全くわからないです。
だからこそ、とにかく今は游彩の事だけを考えて毎日を過ごそうと思っています。
残り2ヶ月を切った今、その時まで俺は全力でみんなに気持ちを返したいと思います。
本当に今までありがとう。こんな俺を愛してくれてありがとう。
大蛇

Google Translate:
First of all, I did not expect the day to comment on my dissolution from my mouth like this.
I was only able to play the bass so that everyone can live, so that everyone can be in the place, but I was really happy that everyone supported us.
Undoubtedly this life of life was the meaning of life for me.
So, thinking about the feelings of everybody, my heart is painful to the point that my head seems to have managed somehow.
Surely the band is supposed to be active in order to make everyone happy, but at last it got saddened again in this way, it is really frustrating and I just feel sorry.
To tell the truth, I do not want to imagine that irreplaceable time will disappear with everyone who is supporting from the everyday life.
It was a lot of fun and happiness, regrettable and painful, all the things I had experienced on this band everything, everything was serious music and I was serious about the time I spent with everyone, it really is It is frustrating and it is true that I am sad.
But I was really happy.
I can not thank you enough for all the members who came together with me who did not have anything small like this. It is a word that I told you one day, I am one person who is no different from everyone. Everyone is one person who does not change anything from me. There are no important people who are important, respectively.
So, it is a miracle for me to truly support everyone now like this, it is truly truly a wonderful thing.
I do not know what it was for everyone, but I was truly happy to be able to play in front of everyone, thank you for giving me such a precious moment.
Since I finished my studies, I have been seriously running against running only with music, and since it has been constantly continuing all the time, I do not quite know what I’m going to say in the future.
That’s why, now anyway, I think that I will spend everyday thinking only about Yusai.
Now that I have been out of the remaining two months, I think that I want to return feelings to everyone by all means.
Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for loving me like this.
Orochi
Drums: Saku (沙久)急な発表でびっくりさせてしまって本当にごめんね。
類君の帰りを待ってたけど、連絡もとれずにずっとこのままでやるわけにもいかないし、ボーカルを変えて続けたとしても今までやってきたことやこれからやろうとすることにズレが生じてしまうかもしれないっていうのもあったので、このような形になってしまいました。
游彩が始動して楽しいことやしんどいこと、今に至るまで色んなことを経験させてもらいました。
メンバーとの付き合いは本当に長いものだったし、たくさんのことを一緒に経験してきました。
そんな中でこれからもっと頑張らんとなって気持ちもあったので、自分の中でも残念って感じてるのが強いです。
まだまだやり残したことはあるし、皆に表現したかったものもたくさんあったから、それらを見せられないのが本当に悔しいっていうのが正直な気持ちです。
だけど、残りの期間は悔いを残さずに良い形で終わりたいとも思っているから、皆も最終的には悲しい気持ちで終わらせずに、次に向けて何らかの前向きな気持ちになってくれればなと思ってます。
なので、そうなってくれるように残りのスケジュールは全て全力で挑んで、1つ1つをやり切って皆の心に何かちょっとでも良いから残せていけたらなと思っているので、最後までよろしくお願いします。
沙久

Google Translate:
I’m really sorry to have surprised you with a sudden announcement.
I have been waiting for your return, but I will not be able to contact you as long as I can and I can not do it as long as I keep changing vocals and I will make a difference in what I have done and what I will do in the future There was also a thing that it might be, so it has become this form.
Yusai started and made me happy and troublesome, I had various experiences until now.
My relationship with the members was really long and I have experienced a lot of things together.
In such circumstances it became stronger that I am feeling sorry even among myself, as I felt more effort from now on.
There is still much to leave and there are many things that I wanted to express to everyone, so it is truthful feeling that I can not show them because I am honest.
However, since I also want to finish in a good form without leaving regrets for the rest of the period, everyone should finish with a feeling of sad in the end, if they will be somewhat positive attitude towards the next I think.
So, I hope that I can challenge the rest of the schedule with all my power so that it can become so, I can cut it one by one and leave it to something a little good in everyone’s mind, so please continue to the end Please.
Saku

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 6/1/2018, 13:38

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

Vexent Ui has been involved in a car accident
zLCQRst
Guitar: Ui

Il chitarrista dei Vexent Ui e' rimasto coinvolto in un incidente d'auto ed hanno cancellato gli instore event e live del 6/1 . Ui non potra' apparire nemmeno al session event della stessa data.

Codomo Dragon’s guitarist is missing.

5fhv15k

Come annunciato ieri sembra che il guitarist kana sia scomparso . I membri e lo staff non riescono a mettersi in contatto con lui dal 3/1 ed oggi ecco alcuni annunci, sembra che la famiglia abbia denunciatola scomparsa alla polizia:

[Edit: 2018.01.18] The band has contacted Kana’s family who has contacted the police.

Guitar: kana (華那) Guitar: kana (華那) Codomo Dragon (コドモドラゴン) Guitar: kana (華那) Codomo Dragon (コドモドラゴン)
Tweet 9:59 PM – 4 Jan 2018:

いつもコドモドラゴン への温かいご声援をありがとうございます。
応援してくださっている皆様に、ご報告があります。
昨日未明より、Gt.華那との連絡がつかなくなり、本日の集合時間にもあらわれず、いまだに連絡がつかない状態が続いております。

Google Translate:
Thank you for always giving a warm cheer for Codomo Dragon.
We have a report for everyone who is supporting.
Since yesterday’s unknown, we lost contact with Gt.Kana, can not be found in today’s meeting hours, still we can not contact.

Tweet 9:59 PM – 4 Jan 2018:

メンバーとスタッフの協議の末、本日の柏 PALOOZA公演につきましては、華那以外の4人でステージに上がらせて頂きます事を皆様にお詫び申し上げます。 ファンの皆さまにはご心配をおかけし、また本日の公演を楽しみにして下さっていた皆さま、誠に申し訳ございません。

Google Translate:
As a result of discussions between the members and the staff, we will apologize to all of you today for the performance of Kashiwa PALOOZA today, thanks to four people other than Kana. We are sorry for everyone who worried about the fans and looking forward to the performance of today.

Tweet 10:00 PM – 4 Jan 2018:

今後のスケジュールにつきましては、改めてご報告させて頂きます。 コドモドラゴン ・スタッフ一同

Google Translate:
Regarding the future schedule, we will report again. Codomo Dragon · All the staff

Tweet 5:00 PM – 5 Jan 2018:

【コドモドラゴン 華那の件につきまして】
ご心配をおかけしている華那の件ですが、昨日の夜、ご親族の方が正式に捜索願を警察に出され、受理されました。
警察からの捜査報告と華那本人からの連絡を引き続き、待ちたいと思います。

Google Translate:
[About the matter of Codomo Dragon Kana]
Though it is about Kana that is worried about you, yesterday night, the relative was officially issued a police request to the police, and it was accepted.
We would like to continue waiting for the investigation report from the police and the contact from Kana himself.

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 1/2/2018, 12:07

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

MISERIA have fired missing guitarist.
qR2u9HC

MISERIA hanno pero i contatti con il loro guitarist hina ma non e' stato specificato da quanto tempo, hanno comunque deciso di licenziarlo e quindi i MISERIA continueranno con solo 4 members.

Official message:

CITAZIONE
2018-01-31 17:24.37
【大切なお知らせ】
平素よりMISERIAを応援して頂きまして誠にありがとうございます。
先日のライブからGt.緋菜と連絡が取れなくなっており
今後のスケジュールの確認も取れない状態です。
この状況を受けメンバー内で協議した結果、Gt.緋菜は1月31日をもって
MISERIAを脱退する運びになりました事をここに報告致します。
応援して頂いているファンの皆様、関係者の皆様には突然の報告になってしまった事を深くお詫び申し上げます。
MISERIAは4人になってしまいますが今後とも活動していきますので応援の方よろしくお願い申し上げます。
MISERIAメンバー一同

Translate:
2018-01-31 17: 24.37
[Important notice]
Thank you very much for supporting MISERIA as usual.
We can not get in touch with Gt hina from the other day’s live.
We can not confirm the schedule of the future.
As a result of consultation with the members about the situation, Gt.hina will withdraw from MISERIA on January 31.
We deeply apologize to all the fans who support us and all the people concerned about sudden reports.
MISERIA will be four, but since we will continue to work in the future, thank you for your continued support.
All MISERIA members

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 19/2/2018, 12:29

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

SIN.’s missing guitarist
ICtAY2j

SIN. sono in pausa dallo scorso agosto ma si e' venuto a sapere che il guitarist SAW e' scomparso un paio di settimane fa,dopo varie ricerche ecco un annuncio:

We wish to express our gratitude for your health every day. This is information about SAW who has become inaccessible from the other day, but we were able to contact his family this time. While in the story the SAW himself is safe, it turned out that it is difficult to get in touch with even the relatives, who are in a situation where they can not be contacted by being involved in the incident. We will tell you, although it will be reported. Also, we will withhold official comments by the member on this matter. We sincerely thank you for your understanding We sincerely apologize to everyone for causing a great inconvenience, worrying about you again
SIN. leo yuu Saru

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 8/3/2018, 12:56

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

LAVANS NANA has been fired from the band
qiRDFuz
Vocal: Nana

LAVANS NANA e' stato licenziato dalla band dopo che i membri hanno perso ogni contatto con lui.
La band continuera' le attivita' e l'ex-LIEVRE CLAY‘s vocalist shion fungerà da support vocalist nei prossimi gigs.

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 9/3/2018, 00:54

Dark Creature

Group:

Accidenti, non mi sarei mai immaginata che tutti questi cambi di formazione fossero a causa di sparizioni nel nulla di alcuni membri O_o

view post Posted on 9/3/2018, 12:06

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

Eh si cara e'un macello negli ultimi due anni ho letto moltissime news su vari membri che tutt'an tratto tagliano i ponti col la band...

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 9/3/2018, 12:42

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

REGENE has fired Hifumi.

iZguAaa
Drums: 123/Hifumi (壱弐参)

REGENE hanno licenziato il drummer 123 (Hifumi) il 7/3

Nell'annuncio ufficiale dicono che Hifume ha contattò la band il 2 marzo, dicendo loro che soffriva di gastrite acuta a causa dello stress e che andava in ospedale per una consultazione.
I REGENE hanno tenuto un concerto allo Shinjuku RUIDO K4 più tardi quel giorno e quando gli hanno chiesto delle sue condizioni, ha spiegato che non poteva partecipare a causa dell'alto rischio di infezione.
Dopo di ciò non hanno auto piu' alcuna notizia da lui. Hanno avuto un altro live il 4 marzo a cui non si è presentato senza alcun preavviso o permesso, il che non è accettabile. Hanno ricevuto una copia dalla sua visita in ospedale il 2 marzo, ma quando gli hanno chiesto di chiarire, è rimasto molto vago e alla fine gli ha impedito di contattarlo.

La band ha discusso sulla questione giungendo alla conclusione che Hifumi voleva lasciare il gruppo, e quindi e' stato licenziato . La band continuerà con le sue attività con un batterista di supporto.

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 21/3/2018, 12:24

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

UNDEUX have lost contact with their vocalist.
xt2Ol1K

UNDEUX hanno perso i contatti col loro vocalist Riku dallo scorso febbraio gli hanno inviato vari messaggi attraverso LiNE che lui ha letto ma alla quale NON ha mai risposto. Hanno notato che ha ordinato una pizza attraverso questo sistema ed hanno capito che sta bene.

A causa di questo inaspettato problema il loro upcoming single atteso per Aprile e' stato post posto.

Nessuna decisione e' stata ancora presa riguardo al suo ruolo nella band gli altri restanti 4 membri continueranno le loro attività sperando che Riku si assuma le sue responsabilità e si mostri al piu' presto.

Official message:

k2FIjmY

CITAZIONE
NEW! 2018-03-18 21: 00: 23
More important than UNDEUX

Thank you very much for your support of UNDEUX from day to day.
This time there is more important information than UNDEUX. From the timing of the new recording at the end of last month there is a situation where there is no contact between Vo.Riku and the members.
In the group conversation on LiNE and individual conversation, all the questions are ignored by him.
Does anyone of the members have a will to live? I can not accept anything even for the question.
I wanted to know its true meaning, and the members went to my house to have their feelings recovered even a bit.
At that time, Riku himself happened to order the delivery pizza, so I could have confirmed at home (and survival confirmation), but did not respond to the conversation with the members at all.

As a member, I am hoping that these five people will properly do what I decided by these five people, including currently determined live, and I hope Riku will come back for any reason.

Also as a member I believe that Riku will surely come back from Riku’s own sense of responsibility and ethics as adults and I kept waiting till this day today.

However, UNDEUX hosted the event on March 21, it took only 3 days to conclude, and we decided that we are obliged to announce this situation to everyone.

As UNDEUX continues to wait for Riku’s own words until the day of the live, I sincerely apologize for the situation that customers who will gather for UNDEUX and the band who co-starters may be inconvenienced very much.

Along with that, recording also did not finish recording songs, we will postpone the release of 1st Maxi Single “Ando’s sow – domestic recipe -” released on April 25 (Wednesday).

Everyone who was looking forward to buying a ticket is full of feelings of sorry, but I can not figure out why Riku himself does not get in touch with the band side in this way.

Therefore, we have been taking the form waiting for the timing from the principal like this.

It is not in the original form in the future event performance or the hosting live day, but in the worst case, only 4 members will perform live in the utmost form.

Regarding the future, I would like to announce it at any time while making a judgment on the situation again.

Although it is in such a situation, as for UNDEUX, the schedule currently decided is not canceled even for one day.

We appreciate your inconvenience, but we appreciate your continued support of UNDEUX in the future.

Alu, kai, Koji, Luchat, All UNDEUX staff

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 2/5/2019, 12:03

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

Oggi sull'instagram di Kyo (Dir en Grey) e' comparso un messaggio,che molti hanno erroneamente scambiato per un ricordo della morte di Hideto"hide" Matsumoto chitarrista degli X Japan.
Invece e' dedicato al vocalist Endo Michirou di una band che Kyo seguiva ed ha amato e che e' venuto a mancare
"遠藤ミチロウ (Endo Michirou), della leggendaria Japanese punk band The Stalin e con una produttiva carriera solista )è deceduto in un ospedale di Tokyo il 25/14/2019 , dopo una battaglia durata un anno con il cancro del pancreas. Il funerale in cui erano presenti solo i suoi parenti stretti si è tenuto poco dopo.

AbJsbhj

Ed ecco il messaggio di Kyo:"

kyo_official instagram 02.05.2019
Prego per la sua felicità nella prossima vita.
4KJTKkw

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 10/7/2019, 11:59

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:
Administrator

Johnny Kitagawa Passes Away..
Fonte: www.jame-world.com/
Traduzioni dall'inglese by Valene.

Vx1qjBr
FqoKFrw

Johnny Kitagawa se ne è andato...
Johnny Kitagawa, fondatore e presidente della principale agenzia di talenti maschili giapponese Johnny & Associates, è scomparso all'età di 87 anni.
E' deceduto martedì 9 luglio in un ospedale di Tokyo a causa di un'emorragia subaracnoidea. Aveva 87 anni.
Johnny Kitagawa, il cui vero nome era Hiromu Kitagawa, fondò la Johnny & Associates nel 1962.

cK0UyGp

Nel corso degli anni, l'agenzia ha prodotto molti dei gruppi di idoli maschili più popolari del Giappone, tra cui SMAP, Arashi, KinKi Kids, KAT-TUN e Hey! Dire! JUMP.

Web Contacts  Top
44 replies since 19/10/2017, 12:50   327 views