Bay City's Friends - Il Forum Internazionale degli amici di Paul, David Antonio e di Starsky & Hutch

WHO IS YOUR FAV BAD GUY FOR YOUR IDEAL FAN FICTION?
Poll choicesVotesStatistics
Simon Marcus ("Bloodbath")2 [50.00%]
Lionel Fitzgerald III ("Quadromania")1 [25.00%]
James Marshall Gunther("Targets Without a Badge" and "Sweet Revenge")1 [25.00%]
Diana Harmon ("Fatal Charm")0 [0.00%]
John Colby ("The deadly Imposter")0 [0.00%]
Ben Forest ("The Fix")0 [0.00%]
George Prudholm ("Pariah and "Starsky's Lady")0 [0.00%]
MoniqueTravers("The Avenger")0 [0.00%]
Professor Jennings (" A coffin for Starsky")0 [0.00%]
Al Grossman ("Gillian")0 [0.00%]
Guests cannot vote (Voters: 4)

WHO IS YOUR FAV BAD GUY FOR YOUR IDEAL FAN FICTION?

« Older   Newer »
bayforever
view post Posted on 19/9/2006, 19:12

WHICH ONE OF THESE BAD GUYS YOU WOULD LIKE TO "SEE" AGAIN AGAINST OUR STARSKY AND HUTCH IN YOUR IDEAL FAN FICTION?

PLEASE ENTER YOUR CHOICE IN THE FORM ABOVE

Please note that you can choose only ONE answer, and that you cannot see the results before you vote, so please do NOT select the "see results" option befor voting, or the poll system will not permit you to vote!
I'd be very glad if after you voted, you will comment your choice here in this topic, and in your comment, if you want, you can write who would be your second or third choice.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR ANSWER!!!

In the meanwhile, just to "refresh" your memory, here's a "gallery" of our bad guys:

Diana Harmon ("Fatal Charm") image
John Colby ("The deadly Imposter") image
Ben Forest ("The Fix") image
George Prudholm("Pariah and "Starsky's Lady"image
Lionel Fitzgerald III ("Quadromania")image
MoniqueTravers("The Avenger")image
Professor Jennings("A coffin for Starsky")image
Al Grossman ("Gillian") image
Simon Marcus ("Bloodbath") image
JamesMarshallGunther("TWAB"and "Sweet Revenge")image

Edited by bayforever - 19/9/2006, 21:24

starskblondie
view post Posted on 19/9/2006, 23:39

I've read some good fanfic related to Simon Marcus, and I think he's a character to see again, as it was well shown in my opinion the relation between our beloved guys.
Of course there are many others. Each one has something special that let us see how close and tight the bond between the two partners was.
Ben Forest would be a very good second choice, and no doubt about Gunther.
Good topic to consider.
Kissees,
Gia

bayforever
view post Posted on 20/9/2006, 19:51

Each one has something special that let us see how close and tight the bond between the two partners was.

I agree with you 110%, my dear Gia! In fact that's exactly what I was talking to our Italian friends in the Italian version of this topic. All these"bad guys" are so important because when they put in danger one of our partner, the other half of the duo get more and more determined to fight against him!

All the three characters you mentioned have something diabolic but also fascinating, even if they are really scaring, especially Simon Marcus that I found terrifying!

THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE AND FOR YOUR COMMENT!

bayforever
icon7  view post Posted on 1/10/2006, 14:56

Ok...I finally entered my choice:

I voted for Lionel Fitzgerald III ("Quadromania"), because I find the psycological aspects of his character ver fascinating, his sorrow and his dangerous insanity, and I think he's complex enough to expand on it in other stories with our guys.

.....My second choice is MoniqueTravers ("The Avenger"), not only because I like that episode a lot, but also because she has a complex and interesting personality too...

And I like the fact that in Starsky & Hutch there are also many "bad women", as well as men.

...For my third choice...I have to think about it...

the pit
view post Posted on 30/12/2007, 10:36

I vote for James Marshall Gunther("Targets Without a Badge" and "Sweet Revenge"), but Il was very difficult because every caracter was a bad guy.

4 replies since 19/9/2006, 19:12   937 views