:: S H O W T I M E L I V E C H A T ::, with Katherine Moennig Mar. 21, 2004

« Older   Newer »
#ehi‚mcfly
view post Posted on 15/9/2010, 21:56

sho_moderator: KATHERINE MOENNIG (Shane McCutcheon) has most recently appeared in the feature films "The Shipping News," "Love The Hard Way" and "Invitation to a Suicide." Her television credits include the series "Young Americans," "Law & Order" and the lead actress in the music video "Is Anybody Home" for the band Our Lady Peace. On stage, she has appeared in "As You like It," "Comedy of Art," "The Theory of Total Blame" and "Morning in the City" at the Williamstown Theatre Festival.

katherine_moennig: I'm so happy people are responding to this show because it means so much. I thank everyone for watching.

dancingqueen: Kate... are you happy with the direction the show is going in and Shane's role in the story?

katherine_moennig: Thus far, I am happy. With Shane, it's a very slow build-up, character-wise, and I think as time goes on, it will only evolve more.

flygrl: your family business focuses on making violins. do you know how to make violins or play the violin?

katherine_moennig: Flygrl, no I have no idea how to play.

murmurs25: Is the tattoo on your back real or is it put on for the show? If it is real, is it a guitar?

katherine_moennig: Yes it is real and no it is not a guitar. It's a violin.

moonspyke: Katherine, how does playing such a sexy, laid back character compare with your personality off-screen?

katherine_moennig: Moonspyke, I would like to think I'm just as laid-back as Shane is. As for being sexy, though, I don't know who looks at themselves and says, "I'm sexy" in the mirror. So I don't compare her to myself in that way. But I think the character and myself have a few things in common.

llaughlovelive: Kate, do you think your character will ever have a long term relationship?

katherine_moennig: ILaughLoveLive, I do think that at some point Shane will have a substantial relationship with someone. It seems that she's on the search for it in her own way, and I find when you stop looking, it just arrives. But that's more of an Ilene Chaiken question, at the end of the day.

--- CONTINUA ---

SkAtErOcK
view post Posted on 20/9/2010, 18:27

Oddio grandiose queste interviste! *__*
Che poi è l'unico o uno dei pochi modi per capire un pò di più anche su kate *-*

#ehi‚mcfly
view post Posted on 20/9/2010, 19:15

esattamente. ma dove si possono trovare di nuove interviste?

SkAtErOcK
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 13:16

Non saprei, perchè di recenti non credo ci siano..Forse su three rivers se ne trovano altre, ma non so ^^

3 replies since 15/9/2010, 21:56   90 views