[PE5-PS2] Watson 3.0 World Cup Fever!

« Older   Newer »

1. |messi|

User deleted

tratto da Evo-Web

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Watson V3.0 Option File: World Cup Fever

The best is back and better than ever, no point in looking at any other files as this one has it all. Please read below to discover why

Based on PESFAN Option File V1 and Watson V2.0

Available for PES5 and WE9I!!!

Please read all this information carefully

To download my file, please visit my website, all links are there, if you follow the link called Option File Information

This is the best, most realistic update around!

Please note: There is no PSP or bin/cue versions as of yet, there will be PSP very soon, and hopefully someone will make bun/cues for it

New for Version 3!

The Ultimate World Cup Experience!!

All World Cup Squads 100% Correct
    The Most accurate stats for created players in the World Cup- all players fully researched for the most realistic stats and matched up with the best appearances from Rapid Vienna
    No other file has all these players and no other has such well researched data
    All World Cup Team Squad Numbers 100% Correct
    All World Cup Teams Tactics Correct
    All World Cup Kits 100% Correct (including GK Kits)
    Ghana, Trinidad, Togo and Angola all included- more below!
    Most World Cup Teams Badges included on strips

The World Cup Teams with badges are:

Germany, Poland, Ecuador, England, Paraguay, Sweden, Trinidad, Ivory Coast, Holland, Argentina, Mexico, Portugal, Italy, Ghana, USA, Czech Republic, Brazil, Croatia, Japan, France, Switzerland, South Korea, Spain

Other clubs and internationals not forgotten!

Every Club Squad Contains more youngsters than before
    Under 21 Teams replace the Classic Teams ie Classic England is now England Under 21's
    Under 21 Squads updated as of the European Under 21 Championship Squads for France, Italy, Germany and Holland
    Much more player appearances tweaked
    Much more updated stats
    Bulgaria, Denmark, Scotland, Wales, Nigeria, Cameroon and Chile all have fully updated squads, including all new players
    Extensive work on commentary names (thanks to famigo)- All players in game (club/international/non-affiliated) checked for errors in commentary names and all fixed, as well as players missing names, given them where appropriate
    Reading, Sheffield United and Watford replace Birmingham, Sunderland and West Brom
    Villarreal now have full yellow kit
    Improved stadium allocation for club teams ie best suiting stadium picked for every club (thanks to The LMD Factor)
    Lots of incorrect heights, weights, positions etc changed after extensive reviewing by my beta testers for the most accurate data around
    Yohann Gourcuff (Rennes), Jens Lehmann (Arsenal) and Abdul Kader Keita (Lille) PLF stats now included- cannot be found in any other file!
    Changed the players who can do the Flip Flap!!!!

Robinho (Real Madrid)
    McGeady (Celtic)
    Ronaldinho (Barcelona)
    Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
    C. Ronaldo (Man. Utd)
    Ibrahimovic (Juventus)
    Wilhelmsson (Anderlecht)
    Fred (Lyon)
    Kader Keita (Lille)
    Quaresma (Porto)
    Denilson (Bordeaux)
    Anelka (Fenerbahce)

Read on for the new features which will be incorporated into V4 which will make this file even more complete and wipe the floor even more

Contains:

100% Correct Club Team Names and Player Names
    100% Correct Stadium Names and Cup Names
    100% Fully Up to Date club squads, every transfer done, every single player created! (including Walcott etc)
    Accurate appearances and stats for Created Players
    All Team Tactics tweaked for as much accuracy as possible
    All squad numbers correct
    All Club Kits sorted- Look as good as the Licensed Kits
    All International Kits sorted
    International Squads Updated
    No More Duplicate Players
    The Ultimate Master League experience around with no classics to ruin the Master League
    All Shop Items Unlocked
    Updated Stats- All PLF and Del Piero Stats Included!
    Edited Boots- Increased realism!
    No need for FIFA World Cup!- All World Cup Teams Included- see below for more information
    Improved quality of club badges- clear, noticeable difference!
    Many wonderkids included to improve the ML experience- Aguero, Kerlon, Dos Santos etc
    Retired Players overwritten- Umit Davala, Buskermolen, Khapov etc

Six New Club Teams:

CSKA Moscow replace PES United
    Rapid Vienna replace Sao Paulo
    Hearts replace WE United
    Reading replace Birmingham City
    Sheffield United replace Sunderland
    Watford replace West Bromwich Albion

Four New International Teams!:

I have included the 4 missing world cup sides on my file for increased realism and the chance to play a proper World Cup! Unfortunatley names cannot be changed, but everything else can be, so here are the teams and who they replace

Angola replace China
    Ghana replace Morocco
    Togo replace South Africa
    Trinidad & Tobago replace Venezuela

As you can see, this file wipes the floor with any other file, it’s the ultimate file to have to go along with the world cup. My website averages 500 hits a day and my file has proved to be a worldwide success. There are many people who wouldn’t try anything else- make yourself one of them and stick with the best there is!

Please note: I’ll post up new links in roughly a weeks time, once all world cup squads are fully official, with any last minute changes included

V4 Special

This is where I’ll tell you the features which will be incorporated into Version 4

All 2006/2007 kits
    All Summer Transfers
    Promotions/Relegations in all of the leagues in the game
    More up to date national squads for teams not in the world cup
    More player appearances and stats
    Growth Curve Editing

Plus much more!!!

Many Player Appearances sorted- All good appearances used from, by mustard2k2, chazontherazz, Mariner25, basti, timfen, Barcio cic, Milanista90, ShevaPro, Rapid Vienna, Solid666, ESSMagpie, The Red Dwarf, Del Perio, Maserati, walkon_2004, Niko!, liedson, cammeyboy, Makaay, Stringer Bell, Red-Phoenix, Geordie Dazzler, Njorgo and many more

Special thanks to Cyrone, Mustaka, brondbylove, Kurtza, The Red Dwarf and SeverusSouza who did appearances especially for Created Players. Also to Famigo for doing extensive work on commentary names, Everage for the World Cup Kits Renegade28 for improving the club badges and to mightymatt10 for improvements to the Premiership Kits, donporato for the update on the Chilean national team

My Beta Testers all deserve a great thanks for helping with eliminating mistakes from my file, niall_butler04, khildram, trentpark05, The LMD Factor, robin_007, ftm_jamie, LFCJack, Roden 9, MuSTaKa, D’oh, Luke05, marsmanic, gers_klos

Also thanks to Flipper and Jamborossi for helping with their files, chrisw2k5 for helping with the PSP version, dave_walker22 for information on WC Teams, Compulsion for the PESFan Editor, dragonskin, Metallica, EatbeerNuggie, PLF, and Bluebirds for working on the file in December, and Milanista90 for doing all the boots work recently

Thanks to the members of Big Soccer and Ghana Web for information on players from some of the most obscure nations in the World Cup, thanks a lot

Bin/Cue
    Max

nosci se lo scarica di sicuro :ttt: :ttt: :ttt: :ttt:

Edited by Flaterik - 19/2/2009, 12:06

2. Noscigoal

User deleted

:sorr:

...certo che si...sebbene il nome mi faccia arrabbiare!!!

Vorrei (vorremmo!) l'esclusiva sull'etichetta FEVER, inventata da noi!

3. |messi|

User deleted

purtroppo il nome viene stralamerato :(

4. davidetassista

User deleted

deve essere bello.....ma non puoi mettere un link per x port? Se no,messi puoi specificare quale caricare sulla memory dal bin cue??grazie e complimenti

5. wemarcus

User deleted

Peccato che è per pes5 :rew23: fosse stato per we10 era superbo :asd:

6. davidetassista

User deleted

NOOOOOOOOOOO :look: peccato.....avevo gia' l'acquolina....

7. Alberd9

User deleted

non va..

8. jonny100000

User deleted

Per pc non si può fare?

9. Alberd9

User deleted

il file opzioni quando lo meto su memory mi da dati danneggiati

10.     Like  

UTENTE DIVINO

Group

Status
    Gli option file Watson, tolgono i giocatori classici per metterci i giovani. A me ciò non piace perciò li evito.

11. jonny100000

User deleted

Me lo convertite per PSP????

Io non ci riesco Grazie a chi mi aiuta!!!

10 replies since 11/7/2006, 02:03   725 views