Tito Jackson Wants Justice

« Older   Newer »

1. ~vane;IFP

User deleted

Tito Jackson says he wants justice for his brother Michael's unexpected death.

"I had no clue what was being done by his personal physician whatsoever," Jackson, 55, tells Entertainment Tonight in an interview that aired Tuesday. "If he is responsible, whoever is responsible, they should be brought to justice. Michael was physically fine as far as I'm concerned, he was strong, he was in good health, he was playing and happy and everything was fine ... he was totally healthy."

According to the elder brother, the family tried to stage an intervention for their most famous sibling years before, but failed when they couldn't penetrate Michael's phalanx of advisors and employees.

"Some people care about their job than more so than the person's health and well-being, and I think that's what we experienced, some of the employers, security or whatever, were more concerned about their paychecks than letting us check on our brother," he says.

The last time he saw Michael, Tito says, was for their parents' 60th anniversary, three weeks before his death. "I told him I loved him, and he told me he loved me more, which is something he always says," Tito says.

Shortly after, he heard of Michael's death when sister Janet Jackson called him while he was driving in the car. "She said, 'Pull over,' and right when she said that I knew he was gone. She said, 'Tito, he's gone.' "

Tito Jackson says he hasn't visited Michael's body, which he says is currently being kept at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles until the family works out his final resting place.

"I want to remember my brother as I knew him and not think of him as the last time I saw him," Tito says.

fonte: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20294545,00.html

2. .NuTeLLa.

User deleted

Se ho capito bene uno dei fratelli vuole giustizia per Michael, no?!
    Allora si desse una mossa e facesse anche lui qualcosa!! senza fermarsi a rimpiangere di averlo invidiato per TUTTA LA VITA senza essergli stato accanto quando gli serviva aiuto. Spero non sia stato un altro che cercava di spillargli soldi. E' il fratello, e penso che nessun fratello si potrebbe mai permettere.
    Se è finita così però, vuol dire che qualcuno l'ha fatto.

Scusali, Michael.

3. •Dangerous•

User deleted

CITAZIONE (.NuTeLLa. @ 4/8/2009, 22:36)
    Se ho capito bene uno dei fratelli vuole giustizia per Michael, no?!
    Allora si desse una mossa e facesse anche lui qualcosa!! senza fermarsi a rimpiangere di averlo invidiato per TUTTA LA VITA senza essergli stato accanto quando gli serviva aiuto. Spero non sia stato un altro che cercava di spillargli soldi. E' il fratello, e penso che nessun fratello si potrebbe mai permettere.
    Se è finita così però, vuol dire che qualcuno l'ha fatto.

Scusali, Michael.

Belle parole..

4. .NuTeLLa.

User deleted

Grazie,, semplicemente la verità

5. •Dangerous•

User deleted

Sì è vero... Hai ragione.

4 replies since 29/7/2009, 16:45   65 views