mi presento...

« Older   Newer »
sim2009
icon12  view post Posted on 4/12/2008, 12:48

ciao a tutti!!!mi presento mi chiamo simona...vi ovlevo dire ke il forum pè fantastico come 3msc... :)

popular123
view post Posted on 19/12/2009, 08:26

Since I notice all the questions seem to concern the logistics of the set, friends seasons dvd box setthat is the main thing I will address in this review, since you would have to be a resident of another planet to not know the story behind the series "friends dvd box set". Suffice it to say it is a classic comic treatment of what I have always called the "post-college adolescent phase" of life,friends 1-10 dvd box set which is roughly the ten years immediately following college graduation as you strike out on your own and try to find your place in life. friends dvd box set It is the time in life when you are likely to have the best health, the most freedom, the most disposable income if not necessarily the most total income, friends dvd box set and the most fun if you are fortunate enough to have people to share it all with. friends dvd box setThis phase ends when you "settle down" both career-wise and family-wise, and I always found friends 1-10 dvd box set to track this time in life quite accurately and with both drama and great humor. VIVA LA BAM dvd box set As for screen format,VIVA LA BAM dvd box set it's full screen, which is what friends on dvd box set was filmed in. The full screen ratio is 4:3,friends dvd box set which is the same as 1.33:1.criminal minds dvd box set You can record in wide screen and chop off parts of the frame to make it fit a traditional 4:3 TV, friends dvd box set which is what is done with full screen editions of movies. friends 1-10 dvd box set However, you can't add stuff to a frame that was recorded in 4:3 and make it widescreen.criminal minds dvd There's very little of value here for someone who already has the season 1-10 boxes, friends dvd box set and the book with the episode information is just an upgraded version of the booklets that come with the season sets.criminal minds dvd If you don't already own the 10 seasons then this is an easy way to buy the show since it is a lot cheaper than buying each set individually.criminal minds dvd box set It's also nicer than the box set south park dvd box set released last year, friends dvd box set which was the existing 10 seasons in a big box.friends dvds If you decide to replace your existing sets then you'll be happy to know the set takes up exactly the same amount of shelf space. friends 1-10 dvd box set Star Trek Special Collector's Edition.south park dvd box set,married with children 1-12 dvd box set.VIVA LA BAM 1-5 dvd box set
Star Trek Voyager Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset.south park dvd box set.married with children 1-12 dvd box set.married with children 1-12 dvd box set
Star Trek The Next Generation Season 1-7 DVD Boxset.VIVA LA BAM dvd box set
Star Trek Complete Series.Warehouse dvd box set.Warehouse dvd box set
http://www.mycollects.com/products/Project...57.html]Project Runway Season 6 DVD Boxset[/url].VIVA LA BAM 1-5 dvd box set
Naruto TV Series 1-9 DVD Boxset
Star Trek The Next Generation Season 1-7 DVD Boxset.VIVA LA BAM 1-5 dvd box set
Star Trek The Original Series Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset
Star Trek Deep Space Nine Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset.VIVA LA BAM dvd box set
Star Trek Enterprise Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
Star Trek: Special Collector's Edition DVD Boxset.Warehouse dvd box set
Star Trek Voyager Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset is terrific. When i first turnedbuy Star Trek Voyager Seasons 1-7 on and watchedStar Trek The Next Generation Season 1-7 on dvd i didn't really thinkbuy Star Trek The Next Generation Seasons 1-7 was that good at all. But when i started watching Star Trek The Original Series Seasons 1-3 abit more i started liking Star Trek Enterprise Seasons 1-4 DVD and then i started loving the show. With Star Trek Enterprise Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset first being in the woods and now being a very Star Trek: Special Collector's Edition DVD Boxset I feel that Star Trek: Special Collector's Edition on dvd.married with children 1-12 dvd box set.married with children 1-12 dvd box set
has become a brilliant Star Trek Special Collector's Edition on the show Star Trek The Next Generation series 1-7 and i wish Star Trek Voyager 1-7 on dvd never ended. Cause i love the show(Star Trek Complete Series)now. Also Star Trek The Next Generation Season 1-7 DVD Boxset are all also brilliant on the show. I wish buy Star Trek Voyager series 1-7 dvd didn't end cause Star Trek Voyager 1-7 DVD is the best. GO Star Trek Voyager Seasons 1-7.
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit Seasons 1-10 DVD Boxset
disney dvd box set
disney 100 years dvd box set
walt disney dvd box set
walt disney dvd box set
disney 100 dvd box set
disney dvd boxset
walt disney disney 100 years dvd
disney dvd box set
100 years of disney dvd box set
The Hills Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
The Hills DVD Box set