WE 8 liveware evolution in english - cant find it nowhere!!!

« Older   Newer »

1. vini_lessa

User deleted

Hi.

Does someone know where I can find a option file/patch for turning WE 8 LE to english?

This is the best game of WE franchise for me (together with WE 6 FE) with its slow pacing, and well balanced gameplay, but is all japanese, and I really would like ot play this in english.

I searched all the old topics regarding WE 8 LE and all links are deceased by now. So are the torrents (Ole mix, WEndeta, etc.).

Please somebody help me here.

2. il barça

User deleted

hi and welcome to this forum.
    I think it's impossible to find a workable patch. to traslate menues, you can use dkz studio and try to import all .str files from a pal game. to traslate players, I suggest you to export the access file, using dkzstudio, only for player names and t-shirt names, and finally, copy the t-shirt names to the japan names.
    result: game in english (or other european language that you want), player in latinic. if you want, you can change (or import) bmp files from a pal game to this one.

I don't know if you can understand my english, but I hope so. Bye and good work!

ps. if you have any problems with my really short tutorial, please write here and as soon as possible I'll reply you.

1 replies since 30/11/2008, 02:55   137 views