VIVERE ULTRAS forum: I colori ci dividono, la mentalità ci unisce! (dal 23/01/04)

questa e' splendida

« Older   Newer »
the irish sailor
view post Posted on 2/11/2005, 19:51     +1   -1

ero nell'aula pc dell'universita', e ho trovato una barzelletta che presenta Cork City vs Watford, campionato irlandese...
forte astio tra le due citta'....

godetevela che io sono esploso e tutti che si son girati a guardarmi ahahahahahah

A family from Waterford travel up to Cork to do a bit of early Christmas shopping. While in a sports shop the son picks up a Cork City jersey and says to his sister '' I'm gonna be a City supporter from now on so I want this for Christmas!''. His sister is outraged and whacks him round the head and says, '' Go talk to your mother!''.

So off he goes with the City jersey in his hand and finds his mother. ''Mam?'' '' Yes son?'' '' I'm gonna be a City supporter from now on and I want this jersey for Christmas!''. The mother is also outraged at this and whacks him round the head and says, '' Go talk to your father!''.

Off he goes again with the City jersey in his hand and finds his father. ''Dad?'' ''Yes son?'' '' I'm gonna be a City supporter from now on and I want this jersey for Christmas!''. The father is even more outraged and whacks him round the head and says, ''No son of mine will ever be seen wearing a Cork City jersey!''.

An hour later they're all back in the van and heading back to Waterford. The father turns to his son and says '' Son, I hope you have learned something today?'' The son says ''Yes dad, I have'' '' Good son, what is it?'' The son replies, ''I've only been a Cork City supporter for an hour and already I hate you Waterford bastards!''.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

monadegiallorossa
view post Posted on 2/11/2005, 19:53     +1   -1

puahauahau

anjoik
view post Posted on 2/11/2005, 21:28     +1   -1

HAKAN
view post Posted on 3/11/2005, 00:23     +1   -1

Cresce bene il figliuolo... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

>PeSToNe<
view post Posted on 3/11/2005, 23:52     +1   -1

vabbè ma non è che fa ridere tanto..

4 replies since 2/11/2005, 19:51   420 views