Motorola RAZR "Android - Nokia - WinMobile - World Pc - Console"

Replace your bootscreen! Easy way

« Older   Newer »
russoeternal
view post Posted on 28/8/2008, 15:00

Hey guys! I made a little guide with this awesome tool!

Here's an introduction to the new software created by flash.tato and the.C0r3

[quote=flash.tato]This tool will allow you to create bootscreen that you can use only in conjuction with the new procedure discovered.
We wrote this tool as we discovered that the bootscreen from file needs to have byte sapped, and Motorola Bootscreen Replacer doesn't suffix for this as the Bootscreen in CG1 doesn't need bytes swapped.
There is also an option to unpack bootscreen and retrieve its image.
Images format supported are PNG,GIF,JPG,BMP.
[/quote]

I compiled all the stuff needed in this little pack

The pack contains:

- MiniBootscreen Creator by flash.tato and the.C0r3
- Seem 033F_0001
- XVI32

1.- Download the MiniBootscreen made by flash.tato and the.C0r3 (You'll need the .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your pc.

2.- You'll need an image in 240x320 in JPG,BMP,GIF,PNG <- choose what you like. Press the button "Create Bootscreen" and go to the image location.

3.- Then save it with the name called Motomain and the bootscreen file will be created!

4.- Now let's upload this file using your favorite P2K05 file manager, I prefer P2k Commander 4.9.6. Upload the file to a/

5.- The work isn't done yet, you need to download your Seem 0032_0001 and make this little seem edit:

Offset 8D Bit 6 Enabled

To make the seem edit I use XVI32 cause it's the better HEX editor ever seen.

6.- Now let's do the final step, upload the seem 033F_0001 available in the pack included in this guide.

Restart and guess what?

Your bootscreen is finally replaced!!!! Have a look on what I did:

YouTube - [RAZR MAXX: Replace your bootscreen]

It works with all RAZR MAXX, V3XX and K3 firmware versions!

surgicalknot
view post Posted on 28/8/2008, 15:14

thx russo.

:cheers.gif:

delere™
view post Posted on 28/8/2008, 15:29

thanks mate ;)

view post Posted on 28/8/2008, 15:30

Group:
Administrator

Very nice! Using MiniBootscreen Creator by flash.tato and the.C0r3 is easier than using Motorola Boot Screen Replacer to make Motomain file as I wrote in my guide for changing bootscreen and after made it, cutting last offset of Motomain. The seem 033F_0001 is the same as in my guide. Very Good! :clapping.gif:

ITALIAN TRANSLATION:
Ottimo! Usare il MiniBootscreen Creator by flash.tato and the.C0r3 è molto più semplice di usare il Motorola Boot Screen Replacer per creare il file Motomain rispetto a come descritto da me nella mia guida al cambio del bootscreen che dopo aver creato il Motomain va tagliato l'ultimo offset. La seem 033F_0001 è la stessa presente nella mia guida. Bravissimi ragazzi! :clapping.gif:

Mi toccherà aggiornare la mia guida! :D
I should update my guide! :D

surgicalknot
view post Posted on 28/8/2008, 15:39

CITAZIONE (bobby3 @ 28/8/2008, 16:30)
Very nice! Using MiniBootscreen Creator by flash.tato and the.C0r3 is easier than using Motorola Boot Screen Replacer to make Motomain file as I wrote in my guide for changing bootscreen and after made it, cutting last offset of Motomain. The seem 033F_0001 is the same as in my guide. Very Good! :clapping.gif:

ITALIAN TRANSLATION:
Ottimo! Usare il MiniBootscreen Creator by flash.tato and the.C0r3 è molto più semplice di usare il Motorola Boot Screen Replacer per creare il file Motomain rispetto a come descritto da me nella mia guida al cambio del bootscreen che dopo aver creato il Motomain va tagliato l'ultimo offset. La seem 033F_0001 è la stessa presente nella mia guida. Bravissimi ragazzi! :clapping.gif:

Mi toccherà aggiornare la mia guida! :D
I should update my guide! :D

I quote

Gafi.90
view post Posted on 28/8/2008, 20:31

thanks russo!

matrixceccano
view post Posted on 31/8/2008, 10:08

thanks guys!

russoeternal
view post Posted on 15/9/2008, 00:20

I am working on a new guide to change teh custom external bootscreen.

surgicalknot
view post Posted on 15/9/2008, 08:31

CITAZIONE (russoeternal @ 15/9/2008, 01:20)
I am working on a new guide to change teh custom external bootscreen.

GREAT ! ! ! i tried to modify the seem an the file that control the external bootscreen but for the moment unfortunately.

Stay tuned ;)

ciao russo ! ! ! :fumacb4.gif:

stefa.rossi
view post Posted on 31/10/2008, 18:29

Scusate, qualcuno può riuploadare il .rar? Purtroppo il link http://motoevolution.net/russoeternal/Bootscreen%20Pack.rar non funziona...
Grazie

English:
Dear russoeternal, the link is broken. May you reupload the .RAR file?
Thank you!

surgicalknot
view post Posted on 31/10/2008, 18:34

puoi seguire anche la guida di bobby3 postata qui, momentaneamente.

Per i software di cui parla russoeternal, puoi trovare le stesse cose nella mia guida per il bootscreen esterno qui

prendi il software dalla mia guida e poi segui quello che dice russoeternale all'inizio.

Se no, c'è quella di bob che va bene ugualmente. Anzi è praticamente la stessa.

ciao

stefa.rossi
view post Posted on 31/10/2008, 20:48

Ho usato il programma nella tua guida, ma la Seem 033F_0001 dove la trovo :D ?
EDIT: L'ho trovata nella guida di Bob. Chiedo scusa :sorry.gif: !

stefa.rossi
view post Posted on 31/10/2008, 21:17

Grazie mille, sono riuscito nell'impresa.
Per chi volesse, ho pensato di creare uno .zip contenente tutti i files necessari, compresa la guida in italiano.
Download!

Edited by stefa.rossi - 14/12/2008, 00:51

surgicalknot
view post Posted on 2/11/2008, 11:35

Grazie, ottimo lavoro. :fumacb4.gif:

15 replies since 28/8/2008, 15:00   632 views