Thank you Karen Michael MJJ Source

« Older   Newer »

1. MISSJACKSON73

User deleted

You have realized that our F@RUM has Become OFFICIAL!

I wanted to make some thanks to everybody, departing from my collaborators, it is thanks to you if today the "The Dream" has become this way.

Enzo, Roberta, Giacomo and Davide, you are all good boys, I'm happy that the forum is also managed by you, you have succeeded to grow the forum, making it more popular, and to do so that so many fans comes to write here (but also not fans).

We are one "united team" and when there are problems we immediately try to resolve them together, and this is the first thing to have for a beautiful Forum: THE COLLABORATION.

When I began this "adventure" I was alone, and I was continually "Attacked From Extraneous", they said that the forum was not worth and other Similar Wickedness.

And instead today after 17 months that the "THE DREAM" exists, I'd never be waited that it'd have become Official.

I also wanna thank all the Fans that write here, it is also your worth, the collaborations with other sites that are Twinned with us.

But a special thanks goes to Karen, thanks really of heart to be one of our users, for us you are a great Friend, (also because we'd never have imagined that one day you would have written in the THE DREAM.)an unknown forum been born From not too long.

You have always been kind, and you have always devoted your time answering to the fanses that wrote to you.
    It makes us understand that as michael, you hold a lot to us.

WE LOVE YOU
    Thanks Michael & KAREN And MJJSOURCE, The whole STAFF thanks you

2. Sofia Ferreira

User deleted

WELL DONE! I saw your link there, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

1 replies since 24/1/2005, 21:37   1128 views