Dear Karen

Marie claire interview jan 05

« Older   Newer »

1. JeannetteSweden

User deleted

I Just want to show my love and respect for you and your friend Michael.
    JacksonAction.com is also woriking with the fan rally MJFC and MJJF and clubMJF is holding... alltogether in support of Michael 2005.

Issue: January 2005

Questions are asked by Marie Claire.

-how old are you ? are you a student ? do you work ?

I am Jeannette, 27 y old, adopted from Chile and I live in SWEDEN since I was 4. I am working as an personal assistant for handicapped children.
    I am working part time and part time with my homepage JACKSONACTION.COM. I believe to put around 4-6 hours a day to guide fans and talk sense to media.

- how long have you been a fan of Michael and did it start ?

I have been a fan since 87, which is; 16 years.
    I have only had two heroes/idols in my life; I guess I am loyal to whom I've chosen.
    I can't tell you why; Michael, though, my neighbor played his music to me and tried to make me a fan, though, it wasn't until I saw a picture of him from middle of 80s
    I saw something familiar in his face - a pain and a desperation for love. A desperation I can also see in my own youth pictures.

I have had a rough childhood with no love at all, a mother who beat me and a father who molested me for 14 years; I needed Michael to have someone to rely to.
    I saw Good in his soul and I also saw him as a survivor.

With time; I set up a goal, I had to see him in concert; and I did 1992, and 9 history concerts and even 1 more and 3 birthday bashes. I have even been to his house, I mean, inside the gates of Neverland My dream came true 14 sep 2003, and that day also forfilled my other dream, he gave me 3 autographs.
    -Though, I am not through yet...

- why do you think MJ inspire more faith, love, devotion from his fan than any other artist ?

I gotta say; Michael has the most loyal fans in the world; who else could keep his fans through two molestation charges and all harrassments done by the media? I just can’t believe all the pain we all have gone through with him, cause, when you target Michael, you are also targeting million of fans, because we've CHOOSE HIM, and he is everything to us. And why?

I can only explain it in one way - HE KNOWS WHAT PAIN IS.
    If I tell him a story about me; that includes fear, depression, abused or disappoinment; he knows what I am talking about, and he can really relate.

He has taught us to RISE ABOVE all pain and stand tall and stay strong; do not suicidal, RISE ABOVE and Become the greatest person you can become.

And even when your sad and down on knees, ALWAYS try to help and lean out a helping hand to someone who needs it even more.

He has a honest history, that’s why he inspire us.

- what is Michael to you ? An artist ? a legend ? a big brother that you wish you had ?

Michael is much more than music and entertainment. Michael is human. Michael, he is a rolemodel of strength, he is the willpower and the force to try even harder. He is a musical ledged, though he is also a human ledgend for always TRYING to HEAL even though people want to crucify him.

- why do you admire him ?

Because he still is what he always fought to be; a better person.

- Is there anybody else that you admire as much ?

No one comes close. Besides God of curse.

- how did you react when you learned that Michael had been accused ?

Since this time wasn’t the first time in my FAN-HISTORY; This time it chocked me even more; I am older this time and I know exactly what is going on; the last time I didn’t; I was to young and the Swedish media didn’t cover it in a nutreal way; only the juicy stuff. My first feeling was; Spare him this pain! He has had enough.

I became even more chocked when I realized who the kid was. Cause I do remember all the kind words the family had said in TV interviews and in tabloids in early 2003.
    I didn’t put much grief into it when I've heard about who the DA and the shrink and the first lawyer was; THE SAME AS IN 93! It smells scam all the way to Sweden.

- do you think it is a witch hunt ?

I believe it is some kind of a witch hunt, I am not surprised though, just look at the movie; The passion of the Christ; Have we learned ANYTHING THE PAST 2004 YEARS?? I guess not, ”let’s hunt the good people and let the bad people rule the world.”

I also believe in; INNOCENT until proven guilty.

There is so many smoking guns; I am SO LOOKING Forward to the TRIAL, because Sneddon can just BEAT IT, and hopefully it all ends the way it should be; a Sneddon and Ms Janet Avrizo in jail.

- did you organize anything in Sweden to support him ? (do you belong to a fan club ?)
    - I think you plan to be in santa Maria at the time of the trial. Why ? How will you organize yourself ? Do you get any help from fans here in the USA ?
    -How long will you stay ? Where ?

I am the owner of the internet based fan club: JACKSONACTION; which has a lot of world wide members. The main thing is for fans to forfill their biggest dream; to attend a concert, party or event with Michael. I have a lot of experience when it comes to traveling and make it on my own - I am teaching them everything they need to know about ’the fan in motion’. Even though it looks dark for the moment; "We will still be there."

The club is based in Sweden and we have gathered fans to hold vigils for Michaels hearing-dates. One in Stockholm and 3 times in Gothenburg; where I live. I also work with other fans to gather fans for the trial in Santa Maria next year.

I am supporting Michael, I am 100% convinced Michael is innocent, though I am NOT confidence to the American system, and IF this might be the last time I can ever show him my love and deepest respect; I’LL BE THERE.

I will stay in north Hollywood and in Santa Maria and in Lompoc; cities I’ve already have visted the last time I stayed in Ca.

I am sure I will stay with plenty of other fans and for now I know we are 3 Swedish women who are going. But not until he trial begins.

I will also come back for the end of the trial.

- what are your comments in your own words, what do you want the world to know ?

My own comment is to those who says; I liked Michael Jackson once, when he released Thriller... he sang so good and danced like a God.. but not.. when he became white..

-Hey! LISTEN UP, what are you really saying? -Does Michael sing with his skin? Does the color of his skin make him sing better or worst? Think twice before you speak!

And isn’t this exactly what we are teaching our children in school not to do? Not to TEASE someone else for the color of their skin, hair or size of his head, legs or nose? Religion and so on...
    -Shame on you all who doesn’t think twice!!

Michael Jackson - deserves to be respected. He has saved your children.

Many children comes from torn families; and if you do choose to live in the name of 'Michael'; people around you including your parents harasses their children and tease them about being an MJ fan; they don’t understand!

Michael has MANY torn fans; who NEEDS HIM TO STAY A LIVE, TO KEEP THE WILLPOWER TO LIVE. He has fans who has been; abused, used, beaten, poor, homeless, sick fans; any kind of fans.. he has the HUMAN fans..

WE wouldn’t be here if Michael wasn’t.

/ JacksonAction.com
    [Sorry for being so hard and right on, though someone needs to say what we all are thinking..] [B][/B]

0 replies since 2/12/2004, 23:05   187 views