Thread with Karen...Write in English. Please.

« Older   Newer »

1. VINCENZOMJJ

User deleted

Happy New Year Karen & Michael
    By Staff of The Dream.

2. PYTHONJACKSON

User deleted

HAPPY NEW YEAR KAREN!!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
    I BET 2005 WILL BE A BETTER YEAR,AS MICHAEL WILL BE VINDICATED.

3. VINCENZOMJJ

User deleted

The day of the trial draws near.
    How is Michael in this moment?

--------------------------------------
    Il giorno del processo è vicino.
    Come si sente Michael in questo momento?

4. SOULCALIBUR

User deleted

Right....How do he feel?

I'm so anxious ...

Michael.... bitty.... my love....

Karen How are you?
    I miss you! LOL!

^ _ ^

Love, Valentina....

Let's we stay strong.... and help the world!

5. SienaJackson

User deleted

Michael, I love you so much and I am standing beside you with all my heart and thoughts and prayers, I pray every day that you get vindicated and I will see your star rise again, brighter than a million suns and you will be on the top again, in my mind you always were on top and always will be hte one and only KOP. I love you Michael Jackson and I pray for you every day. I hope you are doing well and staying strong, I am trying to send you all my happy thoughts like you said to do. I hope your new year was good, Tomorrow is my birthday and I got your boxed set early from Eve and Julie from Positive Voices 4 MJJ and I sent them a Thank you card today, and also I'm getting something from Laura from Canada too. Will you come and see me tomorrow? You can teleport and I could take you to the Eagle's w/ me. You could have a piece of my cake w/ the Disney Princess figures on the cake. They are my fave, esp. Ariel. I love you Michael. I hope you visit PV4MJJ and read my poems. They are about you and for you.

6. tashae

User deleted

Hi Karen

{off topic}
    I'm from america, I don't know the Italian language. Some of the words here are in english, some aren't is there any way I can see this forum in english.

7. Simonica

User deleted

Hi Karen,

I have just registered, so I will answer one of your first dilemmas that you gave us to solve on this forum: what were the Halloween costumes for Michael's chilndren... and my guess is that Prince was Peter Pan and Paris was Tinkerbell. Am I close?

Love,
    Simona

E adesso in italiano per quelli che non parlano inglese, ma dovete scusarmi perchè io sono rumena, dunque non parlo cosi bene il italiano. Allora, dicevo che io credo che i costumi di Halloween per i bambini di Michael sono stati: Prince era Peter Pan, e Paris era Tinkerbell. Si, lo so che é una domanda antica, ma sono appena registrata...

Ciao,
    Simona

8. Panta

User deleted

hi Karen. my name is Panta i'm 12. i love you so much!!! i love michael so so so so much! i pray for him every night. i'm sure that one day god hears us. i can't believe Eminem disrespect to michael. he is not an artist at all. an artist should NOT do that. i always stand here and support michael. i always pray that michael can enjoy his life in neverland with his children because his childhood taken away from him. that's so sad. god knows...
    michael is innocent and he will win. they do this just for money, they do anything for money and that mother is completly crazy. i'm so sorry and sad for her son. it isn't his fault. it's all his mother fault. i hope someday all of these things over. i do anything for michael. michael is pure like an angel. i love him very much. very very much.
    Love,
    Panta

9. SienaJackson

User deleted

I just wanted to know if handicapped ppl can still come to Neverland and meet Michael. I hope so, I want to meet him and tellhim that I lovehim eversince Thriller came out, and I believe in him forever and always. I want him to know that "I still Care, I will Be There" Neverland is still a magical place.

10. Sofia Ferreira

User deleted

Karen, are Michael and your daughter good friends too? Does she count herself lucky?

11. feefee81

User deleted

[/B] Hi Karen, my name is Fiona and I live in New Zealand. I ve written to you once before through the MJJsource website.
    How does Michael feel about the way the trial is going so far? By what Ive read on his website, it seems as if the defence side of it has been played out by the prosecution...lol. Someone mentioned on this thread about feeling sorry for the boy. It sounds as though the mother needs some sort of 'attention', in a medical sense. Ive heard alot of people say that this trial is wasting people's time and money and that its so obvious that its a complete set up. Lets just hope the jury sees things the way we do, and lets hope theres a silver lining to this cloud. I think that if Michael is found not guilty, finally the allegations will end. Fingers crossed!!!!
    Love and light to you, Michael and his entire family. I hope his Mom (mum in new zealand) is coping ok
    From Fee![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

12. dean

User deleted

QUOTE (VINCENZOMJJ @ 10/11/2004, 09:46)
    If you start a thread in English...
    I can contribute, and maybe answer some doubts people may have.
    Love,
    Karen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this topic you can talk to Karen....... she will respond here directly.
    VINCENZOMJJ

Hi Karen, For some reason I cant access the multimedia , I have been away for a while , Is this section closed ? The site welcomes me at the top of page but thats about it ...thanks for your time ..

Dean.

13. Mjdoc

User deleted

Dean THIS IS NOT a board by KAREN KAYE!

The board is dedicated to Michael and Karen, so you have to talk with the administrators for these questions

As I told to someone days ago, the multimedia section is currently closed and will be reopened at the end of the summer holidays.

Thank you,
    The Staff

14. Mysterious

User deleted

Dear Mj fan,

I'm sending you asking you to join people from all around the world sending their msg's and pictures to be added all together and sent to where he rest in peace.

so this is a chance all of us have been waiting for by sending your own msg and pictures and spreading the word to all of his fans.

i'm just helping who work on this project
    so bellow is what you need to know

hey everyone,
    Im working on a project and i need you guys to help. Im doing a collage. At first I was just gonna do it on Michael, now i want to add pics of his fans to it. also on the back i want to put messages from you guys, the fans. This project, when completed, will be sent to California to be with Michael at Forest Lawn. The people from the MJ fans of Southern CA facebook page are thoughtful enough to deliver letters and cards and different items to Michael from the fans that cannot be there.
    Im hoping for this project to be delivered in time for their February visit on the 4th. So i gonna have a deadline for Jan. 15th. however it may go longer. In that case it probably wont be there for valentines day, which im really hoping for. but i need you guys to email me your messages, if you want you can include your pictures and your favorite picture of Michael. i dont know how many people are gonna reply, so im still not sure how big this is gonna be. but if you are interested please do this. tell your friends and post in other forums please
    please email me at:
    [email protected]

best regards

163 replies since 10/11/2004, 08:46   4883 views