Karen and Michael

Pics

« Older   Newer »

1. Iva

User deleted

I sent you 9 photos,hope you like them,that one when Karen whispers something to michael's ear is my favorite,they are so so cute,I adore them together,I am obssest with them

2. VINCENZOMJJ

User deleted

Thank you Iva for the photo!!

3. doctor111

User deleted

Iva we are very proud of you, thanks again!

4. Iva

User deleted

You are welcome,we can get screenshots from many things from TV,I saw them together many times,yesterday I was remembering where,there are many pics in my mind,and on my tapes,lol,and esspecially The footage you were never meant to see.There are Michael and Karen,holding eachother on the floor,Karen is holding Michael's hand.Tell me is it Karen,and you didn't answer me was that Karen with MJ in making of Stranger in Moscow?

5. doctor111

User deleted

She is Karen, we are sure 100%

6. davidejam75

User deleted

7. Iva

User deleted

HEY I FOUND MY ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRAVO,I THINK 1987,I WAS A LITTLE KID WHEN I BOUGHT IT BECAUSE OF MICHAEL.
    I JUST SCAN IT AND I SENT IT ON YOUR E-MAIL!I HOPE I MAKE YOU HAPPY,I AM HAPPY CAUSE I FOUND IT.And I took a screenshots from the footage you were never meant to see,so i sent it also!
    Love,Iva

8. doctor111

User deleted

WOUUUUUUUU

Iva you are always a big surprise to me!

The screenshoots are amazing, and you are so patient!!

They are simply incredible!

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx !!!

9. Iva

User deleted

Thank you for compliment!I am so happy that there is a forum like this one!I have never post anywhere like here!Finally i found people who can understand my love for Karen,I have friends,Michael's fans ,they can understand me about Michael,but not that good for Karen,I really truly adore her!I have always loved her and I even wrote a fanfictions about Karen and Michael when I was little! I love you guys all of you here,tell me something about yourself! And if you want to know I will tell you something about me.I am sorry that i don't speak italian.
    Love,Iva

10. unionjackson

User deleted

Thank you IVA!

24 replies since 10/9/2004, 18:25   741 views