X-Men World Community Forum

FRASI MEMORABILI

« Older   Newer »
wolvie
view post Posted on 4/3/2008, 11:21

"Mi chiamano Capitano ma non sono un soldato"

Marino (Mari)91
view post Posted on 8/3/2008, 17:39

Non ho presente da dove hai preso l'ultima frase.

wolvie
view post Posted on 10/3/2008, 12:38

Captain America # 450-453, Cap says to General Chapman, “They call me ‘Captain’…but I’m not a soldier. Not really. I serve something bigger than any one branch of the military, General…bigger than any government. At least…I did. Remember always that Captain America fought for the American Dream.”

Pietromaximoff
view post Posted on 17/3/2008, 22:53

Quello che facciamo quando siamo disperati è ciò che siamo veramente.

Bellissima frase IMHO nell'ultimo numero italiano di GIXM, by Wolvie (by Carey)

vikka
view post Posted on 28/3/2008, 11:13

Da the preacher:
lo sceriffo si suicida sparandosi alla testa dopo uno scontro con il ns reverendo.
Il figlio, orrendamente deturpato in volto assiste alla scena e dice: " Vendicherò mio padre e se ho la faccia come il cu*o diventerò faccia di cu*o".
il tutto tradotto in quando vista la menomazione è incomprensibile quando parla. :wall:
Grassie

Berto Da Costa
view post Posted on 1/4/2008, 15:23

Oh... me ne hai fatta venire in mente una!

"Old man dies. Little girl lives... fair trade!"

Sin City. Viene ripetuta due volte, la seconda volta un attimo prima del suicidio di John Hartigan. E DOPO il suicidio è seguita da...

"I love you, Nancy."

Edited by Berto Da Costa - 1/4/2008, 16:51

RagnoMannaro
view post Posted on 4/5/2008, 19:00

"La mutazione è la chiave della nostra evoluzione.Ci ha consentito di evolverci da organismi monocellulari a specie dominante sul pianeta.Questo processo è lento e normalmente richiede migliaia e migliaia di anni,ma ogni qualche centinaio di millenni l'evoluzione fa un balzo in avanti.Da organismo monocellulare a uomo,da uomo a... mutante!"
(Charles Francis Xavier)

St-Anger
view post Posted on 2/6/2008, 21:48

Nihil fieri non potest nobiscum...
( Ciclope )

Cain_Marko
view post Posted on 12/3/2009, 12:24

Ragazzi ravviviamo un po'questo bellissimo topic!

da Thor e i nuovi vendicatori "Non è compito degli dei far credere agli uomimi della loro esistenza, è compito degli uomini credere negli dei"

view post Posted on 12/3/2009, 12:57

Eterno

Group:

"Well, My God Has A Hammer!!" :P :lol:

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 12/3/2009, 14:23

Box. Genio mutante della meccanica. Paranoico

Group:
Moderatore Generale

grande Cain, riapertura col botto... a breve cercherò di contribuire anchio...

`Lara`
view post Posted on 12/3/2009, 14:39

Non sono una grande fan di Whedon, ma di recente ho letto una raccolta di sue battute (o meglio, dei suoi personaggi) e ne ho trovate alcune che sono perfette per questo topic:

# “Superpowers, a scintillating wit, and the best body money can buy...and I still rate below a corpse.”
Emma Frost, sul tema "Scott ama ancora Jean", Astonishing X-Men #1

# “ 'The nonthreatening 'Shadowcat', or 'Sprite', or 'Ariel' or whatever incredibly unimpressive name you're using nowadays.”
Emma Frost, su Kitty, Astonishing X-Men #1

# “You feel no pain. You will go straight to a hospital. Remember nothing of this place. And every time you hear the words 'parsley', 'intractable', or 'longitude', you will vomit uncontrollably for forty-eight hours.”
Emma Frost, Astonishing X-Men #5

# “You're so unpleasant even I am impressed. Do you visit orphanages to explain there's no Santa?”
Emma Frost, Astonishing X-Men #22

Cain_Marko
view post Posted on 12/3/2009, 15:28

L'ultima di Emma che ha scritto Lara è spettacolare...in italiano l'han tradotta
"Sei così sgradevole che riesci a sorprendere pure me, cosa fai la domenica?vai negli orfanotrofi a dire ai bambini che babbo natale non esiste?

.drake
view post Posted on 12/3/2009, 16:57

i dialoghi di Whedon erano spettacolari :rockon:

view post Posted on 12/3/2009, 17:14

Weapon X membro

Group:
Grafico

beh e io non ho postato le battute da urlo di Nicieza???

Cable a CapAmerica: "you are 20 years younger than me. Faster. Srtonger. Triple my enduracne. But every single day of my life has been spent engaged in one form of combato or another, so.. would I have EVER walked into a fight with you unless I knew I could beat you.. before whe even started!"

e poi ancora "and you understand order and discipline, honor and principle.. But you're a Caotain.. and I've been a foru-star general, head of the joint chiefs of staff, a presidente and a pope all rolled into one."

Da Cable/Deadpool 25

ancora Irene a Cable
"If he (Apocalipse) kills ten, twenty, a thousand.. that's all on your back"
"Irene.. when ar you going to understand what I've been trying to tell you for so long? I have lived and loved and cried across thousands and thousands of years gone by and still to come. I've seen Apocalypse kill BILLIONS. AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS 'ON MY BACK'. that's why I keep facing forward..."

Da Cable/Deadpool 27

Zemo:
"Rulers are born to rule, that is inherent to a monarchy but are rulers also leaders?"
Heller:
"I think those born to rule are also born to lead."
Zemo:
"You think that only because that is what you have been taught to believe. What makes a leader, Heller?"
H: "Makes a.. ? I don't understan."
Zemo: "Setting aside the trappings of monarchy, of conqueste.. even of this little hamlet your family presides over.. land and subjects and mercantile goods.. those are the trappings of rulers. But what makes you a leader?"
[Cut]
Heller: " I-I imagine .. a true leader.. is one who leads because others need him to.. WANT him to.."
Zemo: "Indeed."
Heller: "But how do the people know what they want?"
Zemo: "Because a true leader MAKES them want it. A true leader convinces his people that his elevation is in their best interests by his actions as much as his words."

da Thunderbolts presents: Zemo Born Better 1 (di 4)

369 replies since 17/7/2007, 12:57   22215 views