lost seasons 1-5 dvd boxset

« Older   Newer »
popular123
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 09:49

What held true of lost seasons 1-5 dvd boxset after Season One holds true of the lost dvds after lost on dvds Season Five: whether this turns out to be a great show depends on how well they manage to wrap up the overall story line. There have been very, very few shows in the history of television that have set out, from the very beginning, to tell a self-contained story with a beginning, middle, and an end. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (the new one, not the old one) was one. BABYLON 5 was another. Many other shows have more or less ended up telling a story, but in a way that wasn't crucial to the structure of the series. This was even true of a show like ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. But for shows like LOST seasons 1-5 and BSG, our ultimate judgment will hinge on how well all the loose ends are wrapped up at the end. The final answers will have a retroactive effect on the rest of the series. If we are left at the end feeling that the secrets of the island have not been adequately answered, this will undercut all that went before. If we don't accept the way the stories of the characters are resolved, it will weaken the series as a whole. I loved the way that BSG ended (though I'll grant that not everyone did) and I fully hope that lost 1-5 dvd will end similarly well. We've gotten five great seasons and I doubt that Damon Lindelhof and Carlton Cuse will suddenly lose their ability to tell a great story. Plus, they will continue to be assisted by some great writers like Drew Goddard and Elizabeth Sarnoff and Brian K. Vaughan (who got a great shout out this season when Hurley is seen reading in Spanish one of the volumes of Y: THE LAST MAN, the famous graphic series written by Vaughan). But this wouldn't be lost 1-5 without a host of twists and turns. We are barraged (in a good way) with a never-ending string of shocks and surprises. Things constantly turn out not to be what we expect. That is especially true of John Locke, but true of just about everyone else as well. The amount of detail is almost overwhelming, though in a good way. It keeps the show fascinating and ever fresh. And of course, this being lost complete series , there are a host of deaths. The only lost seasons 1-5 series with a larger body count is BSG.

one tree hill
Season six of One Tree Hill seasons 1-6 dvd boxset is my favorite seasons of one tree hill dvds. Leyton (Peyton and Lucas) lovers will be thrilled. Lucas finally makes up his mind and chooses Peyton. One tree hill complete series lines are crazy but fun such a crazy nanny Carrie. Peyton and Lucas finally have some happiness in their life and viewers are teased with wedding talk, Lucas's book gets a movie offer, and Peyton and Lucas are thrilled with news of pregnancy. However, the happiness doesn't last. Lucas's movie deal falls through and Peyton has a pregnancy complications. Peyton's ex-boyfriend is in town to produce Lucas's movie. Brooke is attacked in her store which leads her into a dark place. Haley also ends up convincing Brooke to take in a foster child named Sam. Nathan, Lucas, and Skills coach the new Tree Hill Ravens in which Nathan becomes a mentor to Quention who give them problems on the basketball team and gives Haley problems in the classroom. Mouth and Millie's relationship takes a turn. Dan's future looks grim when a dog eats his donor heart. My favorite episode of one tree hill seasons 1-6 is when Lucas and Peyton babysit Andre and Jamie, but there are still 3 more episodes left. One tree hill on dvds Season 6 has many laughs and many tears. There are some new characters outside of the core 5 that I don't really care as much for and some parts a little cheesy, but still a really good season of one tree hill 1-6 dvd in my opinion.

0 replies since 12/9/2009, 09:49   75 views