Bay City's Friends - Il Forum Internazionale degli amici di Paul, David Antonio e di Starsky & Hutch

PAUL & DAVID IN TUTTI PAZZI PER LA TELE!

« Older   Newer »
bayforever
icon12  view post Posted on 30/9/2008, 13:19

Ho trovato le foto piu' grandi dei nostri Paul e David in "Tutti pazzi per la Tele", che andra' in onda stasera alle 21.10:
Bigger photos of Paul and David in the Italian tv show "Tutti pazzi per la tele":

:D :wub:

Edited by bayforever - 15/11/2008, 02:08

**kratos**
view post Posted on 30/9/2008, 13:57

Invidiaaaa invidiaaaa guarda la Clericiiiii invidia allo stato puro ^^! Grazie Laura per le foto ingrandite e augurati che stasera qui da me non vada via la luce AHAHAHAHHAHA

Thank you very much for the Photos Laura

starskblondie
view post Posted on 2/10/2008, 17:19

It's been such a long time since I write something here.
Of course I keep looking at the forum, and enjoy all the news you girls share with all of us.
Thanks a lot for the bigger version of this pics. They look great!!!!
Anybody could record the program and could upload to internet?
Unfortunatelly I don't get this channel here in Uruguay, and couldn't watch the show.
Lots of kisses,
Gia

bayforever
icon6  view post Posted on 2/10/2008, 21:00

HI GIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see you again in our forum!!!! and I am very glad that you liked the photos.
I have a present for you and for all our friends. I have just posted two video clips of our Paul and David in the show at this link:
#entry150928759
Enjoy! I hope to see you again here many other times :)
:D

La nostra amica GIA dall'Uruguay e' tornata, le sono molto piaciute le foto e vorrebbe vedere il filmato della trasmissione, cosi' le ho indicato il link del forum dove puo' vederne qualche stralcio.
Grazie Gia! torna presto a trovarci! :)

3 replies since 30/9/2008, 13:19   607 views