Motorola RAZR "Android - Nokia - WinMobile - World Pc - Console"

Nuovo FW V9 B3 EVo2 solo per V9 Americani, solo per V9 R263311

« Older   Newer »
actietaxi
view post Posted on 21/8/2020, 10:28

Hi,

I don't know if this forum is even active anymore, but I guess I'm gonna try.

My grandmother has used her Motorola V9 since it came out back in 2007.
Unfortunately her phone broke after a few new batteries and almost 13 years of service.
Since she starts to forget stuff, learning a new (smart)phone will be hard for her, so I've ordered a refurbished V9 model on Ebay.
The phone didn't have the Dutch language pack and used an Telstra dedicated firmware, so I've flashed it with the MP B3 EVo2 per V9 Americani R263311-AS_U_9C.14.36R.
This firmware worked well and was basically the only not broken mediafire-link that I could find to work since 2008.

There's only one problem I could use someones help with.
The keypad-layout on the phone is different from the layout in the firmware.
The Phone uses the globe for internet (Left), the return / circle-arrow (down) and CV-screen (right).
Is there an option to remap those keys in the software?

An second question would be how I can restore the wallpaper on the second screen (blue robot), to the original purple Motorola logo. This isn't necessary but fits more to a woman of her age.

I hope there's someone who can help me, thanks in advance.

«delere»
view post Posted on 24/8/2020, 16:23

hello, unluckly this forum isn't active anymore, but I would suggest you to flash the original codegroup containing the bootlogo (I don't remember which is, but you can guess looking into this section). If I'm right, this is the way.

16 replies since 12/8/2008, 14:39   922 views