Motorola RAZR "Android - Nokia - WinMobile - World Pc - Console"

Guida al cambio del bootscreen su K3, V3x, V6, V3xx, by bobby3

« Older   Newer »
surgicalknot
view post Posted on 22/2/2009, 20:25

Hi russo!!!

if U check at the end of the guide, in the acknowledgements there is your name and the name of other modders that provide the indications (of course).
I Think that bobby3 created this guide because whit this one is easier for the italian guys that have not possibilities to understand the english language ;)

Translation: thanks to russoeternal for the software, and for the instructions, and also for the other RAZR modification that usually he indicate (more or less, sorry for my english)

cheers

view post Posted on 22/2/2009, 21:52

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (russoeternal @ 22/2/2009, 20:00)
The second version looks the same as my guide.

CITAZIONE (surgicalknot @ 22/2/2009, 20:25)
Hi russo!!!
if U check at the end of the guide, in the acknowledgements there is your name and the name of other modders that provide the indications (of course).
I Think that bobby3 created this guide because whit this one is easier for the italian guys that have not possibilities to understand the english language ;)
(IMG:http://i40.tinypic.com/n6t5aq.jpg)
Translation: thanks to russoeternal for the software, and for the instructions, and also for the other RAZR modification that usually he indicate (more or less, sorry for my english)
cheers

That's right! I really wrote in it: "Thanks to russoeternal for the software, and for the instructions, and also for all other funny RAZR modifications that usually he report to us". Thanks. :thumb_yello.gif: :cheers.gif:

I found, first of all, after a lot of work seem 033F_0001. There is written "Motomain" in that seem because when I discovered it, I used the seem 033f_0001 of my V9. On my K3 and V3xx no brand this seem was blank.

Edited by bobby3 - 3/3/2009, 23:09

andros85
view post Posted on 8/5/2009, 15:19

Ciao Bobby ho provato a seguire la tua guida ma non sono riuscito a cambiare l'immagine di bootscreen sul mio cell.
Volevo chiederti se č possibile con la versione V3r (R415), anche perchč nella tua guida č specificato un formato immagine 240X320, mentre nel mio cell ho montato skin 176X220.
Ho anche provato ad applicare una P....al Cg1 usando Flash&buckup, ma finita l'operazione il boot dell cell mi ha dato PHONE CODE ERROR e quindi ho dovuto ripristinare il cell con un file di buckup.

Che devo fare per cambiare un'immagine orrenda di bootscreen tutta rossa che ho trovato installando un mosterpack?

Grazie dell'attenzione.

Saluti.

surgicalknot
view post Posted on 8/5/2009, 15:34

questa guida vale solo per p2k05, cioč i RAZR "superiori", dal V3xx in poi, non credo possa essere adatta al V3R. Forse nel tuo caso č meglio usare la guida di The Scorpions che trovi qui.

ciao

63 replies since 11/7/2008, 15:28   3155 views